Kavid time and DJ

-Kelsey's P.O.V-

I was in my pjs, with a tank top and with a high pony tail. I lazy went down the straits from my house and to the living room to lie back down. I thought for a minute but then I realise I don't have my phone, I grown "GRAYSON!" I yelled. "GRAY- never mind," he isn't home. He went with my dad to work, I got up and went upstairs. I jumped on bed and stayed there "I hate morning," I said threw my pillow. I heard my phone vibrate, it was a message from......... David!!! I sat up fast.

David-Man - Hey Kels how about you and I go out to get ice cream and hang out. I'll pick you up in 2 hours

I squealed but then stopped "I need to get ready!" I got out of bed and went to my walk in closet. "Oh my god what do I wear!" I panicked. Pants, to hot. Shorts, maybe. Dress, lol I don't own a dress. I picked stone-washed blue jean shorts and my reckless shirt. I took a long shower, a girl got to look her best. I got dressed and let my hair dry, I was pretty exited. I grabbed my eyeliner and mascara the only things I usually use. When I was done I grabbed my long socks and my vans going out my room and to the living room. I texted my mom where I was going yadah-yadah.

I went up by the TV to grab my camera, I was really concentrated but the door bell ring, I jumped a little I set it on the coffee table and got up. I opened the door to find a cute boy name David standing in front of me "Hi," he said "Hi. Come in. Let me just get my purse," I said and went upstairs. I looked in the mirror good to go, I couldn't sing my shoulder strap purse. I grabbed my money I have in my closet, I went downstairs. "I just remember I left it in my moms car," I said I looked up and see David taking a picture of me. I smiled and then laughed. He handed me my camera and I put it by the TV.

We went to the park because David brought his dog. DJ left I think to do her business, "She's very cute," I said "She got it from me," he said "She's been gone for a while," I said getting up. "DJ!" David calls out. "Wait I feel like Sammy is here," he said. "How do you know?" I questioned "Well. DJ likes Sammy a lot better than me," he said "Ouch," I said. "Scarzone boy," we both turn around and see Sammy holding DJ walking with Dana. "Waw," I said. David was right. "Hey, what are you guys doing here?" David asked. "We are hanging out," Dana answered "We better get going, I have to take DJ a bath," David said "Hey, did you get the camera?" Sammy asked "Yeah I did," I smiled "Maybe tomorrow we can hang out take a couple," she said "Yeah sure just text me when,"

We went to David's house to take DJ a bath "She likes to take baths?" I asked "Yes she does," David answered "Is anyone home?" I asked "Nope. Why?" He looked confused. I heard footsteps going downstairs "I heard someone going downstairs" I guess I'm being paranoid, DJ started to bark. "Someone is in the house," David said "DJ Shh," David said trying to quiet her. "Go to my room and stay there and try to jump across to Sam's room," I nod as he passes DJ wrapped in a towel. He opens the door slowly and quietly he pointed to his room, I opened it and close it. Is he crazy! I don't think I can make it with the dog in my hands I went back to the room with the dog in my arms. I grabbed a pillow but not the Spider-Man pillow. A white pillow, I threw it across and it landed flat on the other balcony "Sorry DJ but you're going first," I said and I tossed her lightly making her land on the pillow.

I jumped and hold on to the rail, I let out the breathe I was holding and climbed over "The things I do," I said to DJ. I got up and opened the door, I picked up DJ and the pillow I set both of them on the floor and closed the door. Her room is tidy, DJ got out of the towel and went on the bed "Nonono-" she shook herself on her bed. "DJ," I whined. I heard someone jump on the balcony... David. "Who was it?" I asked "I don't know, I called my mom and she said to get out of there. She also said that she is going to call the cops," he said "And you're sure Sam doesn't mind us being here?" I said. "Nope. A while back we promised that if there was someone in rather one of out homes that we could use their room to get out," I nod and sat on the corner of Sammy's bed. "I'm going to text her that were here," I said "Okay, I'm gonna go dry DJ," he picked her up and went to her bathroom.

Me - Hey Sammers were in your room because someone broke into David's house

A couple of minutes later David came out with DJ, she had a bow on top "She is way adorable that you," I said "Ugh. Rude," he said crossing his arms in front of his chest "But you two are cute. Just at different times," I said. "So your saying I'm also cute," he chuckled and I went over to DJ, I gave her a belly scratch. "You got a message from Sammy," David handed me my phone.

Sammy - Is DJ okay? Do you want us to go over there have you guys called the cops?

Me - DJ is fine and so are we thanks for asking us. If you want, David's mom called the cops

Sammy - Sorry, I promised Dana I would hang out with him the whole day, I'll text my mom and Matt to let them know you guys are there

"Well she didn't ask if we were okay just asked if DJ was okay" I said "You two are so mean to me," David said "Sorry" I said. I texted her back

Me - You have fun and thanks for letting us stay here

Sammy - you're welcome and David did tell you the promise we made right?

Me - Yep he did

"Sammy won't be here 'till later in because she promised Dana she would spend the whole day with him and she is going to text her mom and brother that we are here," I said "Okay. Want to watch a movie on Netflix," David ask. "But don't you need a password?" I questioned "I know it," he said. He sat on her bed against the bed board thingy. DJ was in between us how cute. "She fell asleep," I said. "Yeah. After her baths she falls asleep," he said looking at me with his amazing brown eyes. "I'll be right back," I had to use the bathroom. I got up carefully not to wake DJ, I went to Sammy's bathroom.

--------

Oh, someone broke in into David's house. That's not good don't forget to like and comment - IM5_Utah