She fainted

-Will's P.O.V-

I woke up and saw that I was at Sam's room. I feel so bad for Sam. Her dad died when she was 15 because these guys killed him. She told me how everything came so quick, se guys came out of the van with guns. Her dad told her not to freak out and that to stay call and call the cops. When she was calling she hid the phone. They told them to her out of the car, her dad beg them to leave Sam alone. "Will you okay. You've been staring at the ceiling for. While now," Dana said. "Nice six pack you have there," I said. "Nice to see yours as well," he said back. I looked down and saw a six pack marked with marker. We all went downstairs asking for who did it, the girls laughed.

I was half way threw the stairs when I heard a thud "SAM!"I heard Kelsey yell. I went running downstairs. "What happen?" I asked "I don't know. We were laughing the a he got up and she fainted," Kelsey said panicking "Call her mom or brother!" I said. Te other guys came downstairs "What happen!" They all said "Kelsey said she faints," I picked her up and put her on the couch. "Here," Kelsey said and passed me a phone "Hello," I said "Will its Matt. What happen to Sam?" He said. "She fainted. I-I don't know why," I said. "Okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes," he said and hanged up. DJ came and lied on her stomach "DJ off," but she didn't move.

The door opened and in came Matt and another boy. "Is this normal or something," Cole asked. "Kinda. She fainted a couple of months ago because she can't sleep good, ever since our dad died she would have nightmares," Matt explained. "How long will it take her to wake up?" Dana asked "Like in 3-4 hours," he said. "I'll tell my mom," Matt said and went upstairs along with the other boy. "Oh and she will gasp and cough maybe cry. If any of you guys are gonna hug her hug her tightly and tell her who you are because she will say to get away from her. Okay. Good luck," Matt said and went back upstairs. David went to the kitchen, the others sat down on the couch. I was sitting down by her feet. "Oh. I forgot to tell you guys but that boy is my brother Grayson," Kelsey said. "You look like him," Dana said. "Yeah. I get that a lot," she said.

Hours passed. We just watched Netflix. We were watching a scary movie, the thing I told them not to put. I heard a gasp and then coughing "Sammy," I said and hugged her. "Get away, get away," I hugged her rightly and whispered "It's Will, don't worry you're safe. Shh," I said and she calmed down. Everyone was surrounding us, "Here," Gabe passed her the glass of water. She drank half of it "I need air," she said. She got up but sat down "I'll help you," I said and helped her up to the backyard.

When we were in the back I closed the door and she bursted out crying on my chest "There there. Cry all you want," I said running her back "I can't do it anymore Will. I went missing for a year. They were the same guys," she said crying "They won't take you away this time, we are all here," I said, I looked at her and she want crying anymore no tears. "These were my tears, I've cried to much that I can't anymore," she said. "I'm fine for now. Let's go back in," she said. We went back inside and we left to go record. We told bye to the girls.

-------

Weird chapter. Any who. Like and comment next chapter will tell what happen to Sammy 3 years ago so stay tune - IM5_Utah