Good Night Princess

Recap: "Should you Willy Wonka be packing up?" Sam asked "Well, Veruca Salt, I have already packed," David looked at us confused "I want a pretzel," Sam said out of the blue, "What time is it? They close at nine," I looked at my phone, "It's eight forty-seven," I said. her eyes got wide and next thing you know, she flew out of the house "You are such a lier, it barely eight thirty," I smiled "Dude, you know, NEVER as in NEVER mess with her," I whined "Now that you said that, I am getting terrified and because I won't be here for a while so, I guess I am giving her more time for it to plan it, please take me home," he chuckled "Lets go Willy Wonka," he grinned "Alright, Oompa Loompa," I said back he bursted put laughing.
----------

I was rapidly pushing the button to cross the street, I looked at my phone it was eight thirty. Will! See what happens when I tell him they are closing down Chipotle. I was half way a car passed by fast making me stumble back "Oh my god, are you okay?" I had my eyes wide . "Yeah," the person helped me up. Everyone was staring on what just had happened, I didn't even realize I was shaking "Let's get out of the streets," he said. I heard other people mumble, we sat on a bench "Relax," he said. I don't know why but I couldn't "Look at me," I looked up at him "Breathe in," I did "Breathe out," I did it for a couple more times "Thanks," I said "You're welcome. I'm Jack," he said "I'm-" he cut me off "Sam, I know. You are going out with my cousin David," I was surprised "Do you need to go somewhere?" he asked "I don't feel like being in the streets anymore," I said.

We were by my house, David's car wasn't here "They probably went somewhere," I said. "Do you want to come in?" I asked "Sure," we entered my house and started to talk "David told me about what happened to your father, I'm sorry," he said "It's fine," I said. My phone started to ring it's David "Hello," I said. "Hey, where are you?" he asked "I came back home," I said "Why, the store doesn't close for another ten minutes," he said "I almost got run over," I said. "Oh, damn, I'll be at your place with the pretzel in a bit," I smile "Thanks, your cousin Jack is over at my place," I said. "I don't have a cousin name Jack," he said. I was confused "What?" I asked "I'm kidding, he was suppose to be at my place, we are doing a dancing video," okay. "I'll leave you driving, don't want you getting into an accident," he chuckled "How can I get into an accident when I'm parked" I rolled my eyes "Bye," I hanged up

I felt like we have known each other for ever, he told me a lot about himself "Can you do me a favor?" he asked "Depends what it is," I smiled "Okay, so, um, I've been friends with this girl name Savanna for a very long time, and I want to ask her to out, but I don't know how," he said "Well, first is she single?" he nods. "Good, you don't want to confess your feelings while she's dating someone else, okay. You also don't want to ask them out over the phone, only if you are inviting them for a movie or something," I said

"I'll call her ask her if she wants to go to the moues with me tomorrow and then after the movies we'll walk to the beach and I'll ask her there," he said, what a cheesy teenager, just like David. "Okay, call her," he had his phone by his ear "Hey, Sav. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies *High-Pitched Voice* with me?" he hanged up "Um, she wasn't there... I left her a voice mail," I chuckled "You left a voice, but it wasn't male," I chuckled and he just gave me the death glare. "Alright, alright. Hand me your phone," he gave me his phone and I dialed her. It went to voice mail. "Hi Savanna, this is Samantha Clarke. Sorry about the last voice mail. Any way, I am a friend of Jack's and he was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with him tomorrow, if you do. Please send a message that you would love to join this lovely kid. Thank you," I then hanged up. "I don't know why I made you do that," he said.

The door went open, "I brought pretzels." David said "Your girlfriend is cooler than you," I laughed "I brought pretzels!" he repeated himself "Yay!" I said. "So, what happened?" he asked "Jack asked a girl to the movies," I said. "Savanna?" he asked I nod "I remember us hanging out and when a boy pushed her off the slide, Jack went up to the boy and was telling him how he shouldn't be disrespecting girls, and that's when I realize, Jack had feelings for her but he always denied it,"

The whole time, David was talking about when they were being little. Trying to embarrass Jack. "Wait I haven't said the good part," David said. "What's the good part?" I asked as I bit the last pretzel. "I remember Jack and I were playing video games, this was like when we were fifteen, sixteen years old. Savanna was going out with this douche and Jack got mad and told Savanna that he was no good for her they had this big argument and didn't talk for five months straight. Then one day, Jack saw her crying and it was the sweetest thing ever because they spend hugging for a long time. she said that her boyfriend had been cheating on her for three months and oh damn dude you are finally making your move," David laughed hard as Jack was embarrassed for the story David had just said.

It was midnight, the guys left and right when they left, Matt and my mom came in "Hello," I said yawning, "Hi, did you eat?" she asked "Pretzels," I said. "Here," she handed me a white box. I opened it and there was pasta, not the string pasta but like these tubes pasta. hard to explain. "Hard day?" I asked Matt "Yes, I'm going to bed," he went to his room and my mom followed. I didn't feel like sleeping, I grabbed a vampire book and started to read it. After thirty pages later it was almost two in the morning, I didn't feel like going upstairs I slept on the couch.

The door bell started to ring making me fall on the floor, I looked for my phone, six in the morning. I went and opted the door, right away making my heart drop to my feet there was someone standing in front of me with a gun. "Good night, princess," that's when I heard the gun fire once and again. I dropped to the ground holding my stomach with my hands watching the person get in in a car and drive off tears already falling down from my eyes. I years yelling crying. Everything seemed life it was going slow. I'm not ready to die. At least not yet.

--------

I am so sorry. I had a good part but it got deleted. I've been busy with school and I didn't know what else to write. It's coming to an end. for sure.