This is a prank, isnt it?

There stood a familiar tall boy, blond quiff hair, a piercing at left side of his bottom blue eyes and- HOLY SHIT! oh my god! "holy crap," I said, "Hi, can you keep it down please," his thick Australian accent. "I... Um.. Crap I'm sorry, I am probably making a fool out of myself, yeah, we will, sorry," I said

My breathing go uneven "Are you okay" he said. "No, I mean yes... It's that you're THE Luke Hemmings!" I said. "Sam, who's at the door?" I heard one of the guys said. "God your hot," I said "Thanks," my cheeks are probably like tinker bells face when she gets mad!! "Here, lets take a picture," he said "Okay hold on," I said, I went running inside grabbing my phone and going to the door ignoring the others "Wow, It's Luke Hemmings, that dude from 5 Seconds of Summer," Gabe said. "Wow, just wow, no, this is a prank, is it?" Kelsey asked "No, we are actually performing tomorrow," he said playing with his lip piercing that makes me fangirl, I took a picture with him, the guys took pictures with him and Kelsey took a picture with him. "Is your mum Erica?" He asked "Yeah," I said "I love her acting skills, I wonder if her food tastes better than what it looks," the guys started to blabber about how amazing my mom's food is "When you're in California, Come over to the Clarke's building," I said "Maybe we will," he said "I better head back to the room, before they start to worry," we said our bye's and left, we all went into the room and I literately started to fangirl hard core!

I started to tweet like scary and I even tweeted the picture

@SamClarke - JUST MET @Luke5SOS pic.twitter.com/VHuveU6HAd

I got retweets, like and comments. I went to stalk on Luke's wall, haha. I saw he retweeted my tweet. "SAM!" I heard my name being called making me jump. "Hum?" I said "We are going to bed," Cole said I nod rapidly, I was exited I was like out of it right now, I lied in bed, I left my phone charging and closed my eyes.

-----

We were heading back home since the guys need to record a new song and open mail, ever since I forgave my dad he hasn't shown up and ever since we saw Luke, this morning they were going out to eat and we all took pictures. The guys went first then Kelsey and then me, they are all my favorite I can't choose a main one. It would probably be Ashton or Luke or Calum or Michael it's very hard to pick.

I looked around, everyone... Well mostly the people were sleeping. What if my dad just acted to be sorry but still hiding, I don't even know him anymore. Just hope I did the right thing, what do I have to do with this? Why does he take me, why not my brother or my mom... Why am I even thinking about this? I always blamed myself for his death, my mom seemed that she wasn't bothered of his death, why am I blind. I was sitting by the window, I never realize there was a cute boy next to me, he probably thinks I'm crazy. He looks like David. Wait it is David. Whoops. I took a picture of sleeping David.

We landed a few minutes ago "Did you even sleep?" Cole said "No, I couldn't," we got a big taxi and went back home. I was pretty exited to be back home "I AM HOME!" I yelled Brownie came downstairs "Hey baby," I picked him up, I took my phone out and dialed my mom's number, "Hello," she said "Hey mom I'm home," I said "Thats nice, I am at the building be home in an hour, Matt is with Connor," she said "Okay, see you soon," I said before she hanged up, that was weird, I guess she was busy with work.

I went to the couch and lied down, Brownie came on my stomach. The door bell rung, you have got to be kidding me. I opened the door there stood the one and only David Scarzone "What sup Scarzone," I said "I need help," he said serious "Well, depends on what it is," I said "I have anger issues," he said "Yeah, I know," I said as we sat down "How?" he questioned "Well, your mom told me and because I saw a bottle by your tv," I said "It's all because of Travis, he is the reason why I am like this," tears filling up his eyes. I sat next to him, "Wait, what did Travis do to you?" I questioned. "I'll tell you what actually happens, he too Kelsey a lie, and because I never told her I had anger issues," he said "He told her a lie, Travis told her a lie and she believed him," a tear rolled down his face "Tell me your side of the story," I said.

----------

I'm really sorry for the late update.

I feel like you people have questions for me, if you do comment them and I will answer them or message me and I will answer them.

Once again I am sorry for taking so long, like and comment, will try to update sooner.

IM5_Utah out ✌️