Problem (Cover by IM5)

-Sam's P.O.V-

I woke up feeling like crap. I felt something in my mouth, I got up and went running to the bathroom. I cleaned the seat and flushed the toilet. I brushed my teeth, I went downstairs, slowly. "What happen. You've seen a ghost?" Matt joked. "I don't feel good," I mumbled. He came and touched my forehead. "Damn you have a fever, mom went to get my aunt from the airport. I'll call her," he said but he picked me up and carried me upstairs "One thing I know is not to cover you up with a lot of blankets because that can make it worst, I'll put in the fan," he said. I felt wind hit my face, that feel nice. "Hey mom uh-" he stepped out of the room because I couldn't hear him anymore. "Hey you okay?" I see David coming from the balcony.

I sat up. "I got a fever," I said. "Oh, sorry," he said. "It's not your fault," I lied back down. "I asked out Kelsey, and we are going out," I closed my eyes "That's nice," I smiled threw the pain. I heard the door open "Hey Matt," I heard David say. "Hey," was the only thing I heard Matt say. I heard water dripping then something cold and wet on my forehead. "I'll be downstairs," the door closed. "You just got a text," David said. "From?" I asked. "Kels" he answered "what did she say?" I opened my eyes, "Do you want to hang out?" He read the message. "Tell her I can't that I got the fever," I heard the door bell ring. Then a lot of footsteps coming upstairs. "Yo Sammy," I couldn't make who it was. I opened my eyes "Hey guys," I said "Awh. Does little Sammy have a fever," Cole said. "Yes, is little Cole upset?" I said earning some chuckles. "We'll sing to you," Will said. "Which song do you want us to sing?" Gabe said. They were about to song problem since they think it's easy.

Will: Hey baby even though I hate ya, I wanna love ya, I want you, and even though I can't forgive you, I really want to I want you!

The did the background music which was pretty amazing.

Will: Tell me, tell me baby why can't you leave me? Cause even though I shouldn't want it I gotta have it, I want you!

Dana: Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser, and realize that I've got, one less problem without ya, I got one less problem without ya, I got one less problem with you ya.

Will & Dana: I got one less, one less problem.

Dana: I got one less problem without ya, I got one less problem without ya.

Will & Dana: I got one less one less problem

Cole: I know you're never gonna wake up, I gotta give up

Will: But it's you

Cole: I know I shouldn't even call back or let you come back

Will: But it's you!

Cole: Every time you touch me and say you love me I get a little bit breathless I shouldn't want it

Will: But it's you

Dana: Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser, and realize that I've got, one less problem without ya, I got one less problem without ya, I got one less problem with you ya.

Will & Dana: I got one less, one less problem.

Dana: I got one less problem without ya, I got one less problem without ya. I got one less one less problem.

Will & Dana: I got one less one less problem

David: Smart money bettin' I'll be better off without you, in no time I'll be forgettin' all about you, you saying that you know but I really really doubt you understand my life is easy when I ain't around you

Here comes Gabe and his rapping.

Gabe: IM5, too biggie to be here stressin' I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you more than I love your presence and the best thing now is probably for you to exit I let you go, let you back I finally learned my lesson! No half stepping either you want it or you just playin' I'm listening to you knowin' I can't believe what you're sayin' there's a million you's baby boo so don't be dumb I got 99 problems but you won't be one... Like what!

He raised his hands up, when he said the last part making me laugh,

Dana: Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser and realize that I've got! One less problem without ya, I got one less problem without ya, I got one less problem without ya.

Will & Dana: I got one less one less problem

Dana: One less problem without ya, I got one less problem without ya, I got one less problem without ya,

Will & Dana: I got one less one less problem

I clapped "You guys are amazing, nice background," I smiled. There was a knock on the door, Gabe opened the door, "Hey, geez you should've told me the guys were here," Kelsey said. "I don't even know where my phone is," I said. "Have they wet your towel in your forehead?" I took the small towel off my forehead "No" I said. The door opened once again. "Oh, you got guest here. I brought you your medicine," I sat up. "Mom, you remember Will, David, Gabe and Dana," I said. "Yes, I remember, Kelsey, Cole, Will, David, Dana and Gabe," she said pointing to each one. Will started to fanguying "Have you eaten already?" She asks me "Yeah," I said. I swallowed the liquid medicine tasted like cherry "Ew," I said

I had to go do my thing, I slowly got up "wow, were are you going?" Will said. "The bathroom to do my business," I said. "Do you need us to take you?" Cole asked "Guys, I'm fine, I feel fine," I said, the Will and Dana walked me to the bathroom door. I locked and did my business, I washed my hands and dried them. I sat on the sink and sighed, my friend and the person I like are going out, I can't do nothing about it. I grabbed the toothbrush holder thing, I don't know what happen but it slipped out of my hands, I got down and went to pick it up "Hey Sam, you okay?" I guess Gabe said it because last time I check he was by the door. "Yeah just dropped something," I blanked out of the things name that I dropped.

I left it there and opened to see everyone staring at me "What," I mumbled. I felt tired, "Will," I mumbled "Yes," he said smiling "Carry me," I pulled my hands up. I closed my eyes and felt him carry me "It's 6 and we have to be at the studio at 7," Gabe said. I yawned "Night Sammy. We'll come again tomorrow, hope you feel better," Will said. I saw David and Kelsey huffing, it's adorable but it hurts. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

------

I really love the cover that's why I put it, like and comment - IM5_Utah