Como la flor

A/N: The song I put is an old song called "Como la flor" by Selena Quintanilla. It's better to listen to it, but some of you won't understand what she's saying and I'm sorry.

-------

I was outside playing soccer with Matt, "Pass the ball Matt," I whined. The door from my house opened "Dad?" I was so confused. "Sweetie," he said "I-I thought you died," I said. "Then what I'm I doing here?" He said "You live here duh," I giggled. About 3 cars passed, a green, orange and a black car drove by and started to shoot, my dad pushed me to the ground, when they left I crawled to my dad, "Dad," I said tears forming, "Please don't die," my tears were like a river, my hands were covered in blood "DAD!" I yelled "SAM!" Matt came out of no where shaking me "Sam, open your eyes," he shook me more "WAKE UP SAM" He yelled.

I work up gasping for air, the towel on my forehead fell off, my mom and Matt were in front of me. "You okay sweetie lay back down," she said. She wet the towel and put it on my forehead, "You go back to bed mom, I'll stay with her," His voice hoarse, he was tired and I guess he only said that because my mom has a long day tomorrow. Mom kissed my cheek and kissed Matt's cheek as well, "Come lay with me," I patted the empty space next to me "what did you dreamed of?" He said as he lied down next to me "Dad getting shot, then you waking me up, it looked so real," I said. "It's just a dream, I promised dad that I won't let nothing hurt you," I smiled. "Remember that song dad us to put all the time?" Matt asked.

I smiled "Yeah here it goes... Yo se que tienes un nuevo amor

Sin embargo, te deseo lo mejor

Si de mi, no encontraste felicidad

Tal vez, alguien mas te la dara

Como la flor (como la flor)

Con tanto amor (con tanto amor)

Me diste tu,

Se marchito

Me marcho hoy

Yo se perder

Pero, ay, ay, ay, como me duele

Ay, ay, ay, como me duele," I sang remembering my dad us to put that song every time that I even memorised the song. "You sing as well," I said "Nah, you have a better voice and I don't remember the lyrics like you do," he said. "Si vieras como duele perder tu amor

Con tu adios, te llevas mi corazon

No se si pueda volver a amar

Porque te di todo el amor que pude dar

Como la flor (como la flor)

Con tanto amor (con tanto amor)

Me diste tu,

Se marchito

Me marcho hoy

Yo se perder

Pero, ay, ay, ay, como me duele

Ay, ay, ay, como me duele," I sang smiling. "

Como la flor (como la flor)

Con tanto amor (con tanto amor)

Me diste tu,

Se marchito

Me marcho hoy

Yo se perder

Pero, ay, ay, ay, como me duele

Ay, ay, ay, como me duele

Ay, ay, ay, como me duele," Matt clapped but then stopped realising he was being loud, "You should record that and put it on YouTube," I sigh "Maybe I will. Remember when dad and mom went to her concert back then, and left us with aunt flower's house and we sang to that song," I said. "And then said that he got us shirts with her signature on it but then he told is he left dropped them but then he gave them to us the next day," I miss him. "Well, night" I said. I felt the bed go up. "I need to wet the towel," he took the towel away from my forehead dipped it on water, twisted the towel, and put it on my forehead. "So, how did you handle it?" He said as he lied back down next to me again. "Handle what?" I said confused "Kelsey and David thing, I know you like him," I sigh "They are going out, I can't do nothing about it, mom told me not to get between relationship," I was taught well.

I woke up with a thin blanket over me, I was physically tired but not mentally, I grabbed my phone miss calls and a lot of messages. Most of my friends are telling me to get well, hold up, how they kn- Matt or my mom. My door opened "Yay! You're up," I see a cheerfully Kelsey walk in "Yeap," I said. "want to watch a movie? What 'bout you?" She said and sat down next to me "Yeah, pick a movie, I need to go to the bathroom," I took the towel off my forehead and clicked out of bed. The floor was cold, I thought I had socks on. The toothbrush holder was on the sink with a new brush, I brushed my teeth, I went back out and went to my closet, "I'm going to shower just to get it over with," I said "Okay, I'll wait and bring you your food," great friend I got. "Thanks," I said.

------

I put Selena Quintanilla because I really liked her music and yeah so like and comment if you liked this chapter I'll update sooner - IM5_Utah