Dr.Trims

-Sam's P.O.V-

I was playing laser tag with my mom and Matt, it's pretty fun. We actually just had a game day. "I am so exhausted!" I whine from the back of the car. "Oh come on, it is just seven in the afternoon," my mom chuckled "Where are we going?" I asked "To get ice cream duh," Matt said keeping his eyes on the road. I texted Cole what is going on and he said they are doing a scanning on David and to have fun "We are here!" I may or may not jump from my seat. We all got out of the car "Good thing I got these," mom pointed to her shades, "Oh please,you or do you mean I, your amazing daughter who got them for you," I said flipping my hair back. "Ha, I chose them!" Matt argued "Come on, lets get inside before they close," my mom laughed we walked into the ice cream shop, "Get me a vanilla, I'll go get us a table," she went to go sit down, "We are definitely good kids," we did our little hand shake. "Hi what can I get you," said the guy behind the cash register.

"Can I get Vanilla and Strawberry ice cream," Matt looked at me "I'll get chocolate ice cream please," he nods, Matt hands in the money the person left and I looked at Matt, "He's into you," I nudged him. He looked at me as I smirked "What?" he was confused "He. Is. Into. Y O U," I said slower "I know what you said, but like-" I cut him "I saw him staring at you the whole time," I smirked "Ha. Ha," he sarcastically laughed, "Sorry but I am straight," he said "Here is your ice creams, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry," I grabbed the strawberry and chocolate ice cream and left smiling or grinning, "Here ya go mom," she chuckled and sat across from her, Matt came a second later, "So, you and that dude," he rolled his eyes annoyed

We walked back to the car

"I'm as bad as you want me
The side of me you'll never miss
But, I promise I don't need saving

'And being here without you is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky
Kinda there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best,
With half an arrow in my chest
'Cause I miss everything we do,
I'm half a heart without you

Half a heart without you,
I'm half a heart without you"

The car ride back to the house was quiet, besides the radio that was playing 'First Flight Home' by Jake Miller. I was looking at the people on the streets, next thing you know IM5's song came on the radio, 'Get to know you' and that's when the volume got turned up, they are going to do a Europe tour. My mom was even singing along. When the music was over we were by the hospital but there was a lot of police officers. I looked at my phone and saw a message from Cole.

'The guy that was attending David was caught putting this other drug into a patient, we still don't know if he put something into David, they are actually checking him' we parked and sneaked in, We went straight to the waiting room seeing everyone there, "So, Umm what happen?" I asked "So apparently Dr.Trims was putting this thing inside patients bodies, and they are checking on each patients he attended," Cole said "He was a nice doctor and everyone liked him, he had a nice job, and he sent everything down the toilet," Dana said. "Family of David Scarzone," and as always we gathered around this other doctor, "I am Dr.Mike, David was not ejected," everyone sigh of relieve "But he will get an operation this Friday," he informed us before leaving. We were all happy he didn't get injected with who knows what that other doctor put in other patients.

--------

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving day.

Also hope you enjoyed this chapter. Like and comment next chapter will be up soon.

IM5_Utah