Travis Gordon

There was a cute as boy by the door. "Who are you?" he questioned. "Samantha Clarke," I said. "Hi, I am Travis Gordon," He said smiling, you could see a dimple on his left cheek. "I'm sorry to ask but what are you doing here?" he said. "I am waiting for my friends," I said. "So you're that girl they are talking about," he said. "I am just going to tell you something, they are no good, they will start saying bad things behind your back. That's one reason I stopped hanging out with them, because they made a girl kill herself. I am just telling you to be careful on who you hang out with. And don't get fooled by their looks," he said and left. I sat down on a couch they had. They seem to- whatever, I don't believe it not one bit.

The guys started to sing a sad song, I think it's called Superman. "EARTH TOP SAM!" I look up. "Yeah?" I questioned. "Are you coming with us to the beach?" Will questioned. "Sorry, my friends are coming over," I said. "All right maybe later we can meet your friends?" Will said happily. "Possibly," I said. "Any who we are done and we can go," Gabe announced. We made our way to the elevator. When the doors opened Travis was there. I promise I could feel the awkward tension around here. "Hey Travis," I said smiling. "Hey Sam," he said. He left the elevator and we got on it. "When did you meet Travis?" I could see everyone staring at me. "I just met him," I said. "Just stay away from him," they all said. The ride to the lobby was quiet.

--------

This chapter was short. I thought it was long but it's actually the next chapter. Like and comment 😊IM5_Utah