Chap. 89 { Shoot Out.. }

| CHRISTOPHER POV |

When I seen the G Wagon pulling in the yard, I ran to the truck meeting with Teyana

When I seen the G Wagon pulling in the yard, I ran to the truck meeting with Teyana. She got out the car with crying Carter in her arms.

"They're coming! They're around here somewhere!" She said

"Go inside, go inside! And protect the kids!" I said and she ran inside the house.

"Y'all ready? They might try to drive-by." I told my brother nem. Geno smoked the last bit of his blunt, then nodded.

"Let's get this nigga again." He said.

Seconds later, we heard a loud screeching noise from some tires then that's when the shoot out gun fight was on.

2 Minutes Later...

The car finally took off.

"Damn..." I said sitting on the ground trying to catch my breath. That was a lot of shooting. I couldn't see shit, I just know I was shooting at the car and the nigga that had to nerve to step out the car.

They so stupid, they just left the nigga's body at the road.

"CHRIS?!" I heard my name yelled. It was my brother.

"IM GOOD!" I yelled back.

"VINCENT!"

"IM STRAIGHT!" He answered.

"GENO!"

...Nothing.

"GENO?!" He yelled again.

...NOTHING!

"GENO?!" I yelled, my heart started beating faster waiting for his response.

"SHIT, THEY GOT HIM! COME ON I NEED HELP!" I heard one of the other guys yell. I got up immediately and ran behind the tree he was at.

He was laid out on the ground with 3 bullets in his body. 2 in his shoulder, one in his side. He was still alive, but he was barely breathing.

"GET THE TRUCK! GET THE TRUCK!" I yelled. "Come on Geno, don't die on us man!" I cried holding onto him as we carried him to the car.

The best part about our cars was that we all made sure to super armor our shit. So no, the cars and trucks are not destroyed.