Chap. 19 { Decision Talking.. }

Later That Night....
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"The kids are safe and sound in their beds." I said walking in the bedroom, closing the door, and joined Chris in the bed.

"They didn't give you no trouble? I usually have to fuss." Chris said and I laughed getting under the covers snuggling under him. "So, how was your day with Makayla? Y'all been out all day and shit. You came home with bags of stuff. Tell me everything."

I started telling him everything that Makayla and i did today. We got our nails done, shopped, and ate again. I knew I had to bring up the baby situation that we had earlier in the day. I jus don't know how he's going to take it. But, I can't keep it from him.

"Sounds like you had a good day then." He said rubbing my arm.

"Yeah, but Makayla and I had a conversation earlier before we really started our day." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"Well...it's about the baby.." I said.

"Okay..what about the baby?" He chuckled.

"Well, She was saying that it might be a good idea for me to start thinking about adoption or aborting the baby."

Chris sat up looking at me, "What?"

"She said the baby might look like August or Weezy and it's just going to bring back memories of what I went through these past 5 years." I explained to him.

"Wha.." He said. "What's your intake on it?" He asked me.

I shrugged, "I don't want to Chris! But then she had a point, but you know I wouldn't do anything like that." I said shaking my head.

He sighed. "Whatever you do, don't do this to this child, alright? I don't care who the baby looks, don't even think about doing such a thing. You know how I feel about aborting a child or signing a child up for adoption!"

You could tell he was getting extremely upset.

"I'm not Chris! I'm not!" I said. He laid back down.

"Why would she even say that?"

I shrugged laying my head back on his chest, "I'm not going to do it." I said.

I'm saying this, but in the back of my head, I'm having second thoughts about it. I really don't know what to do. I don't want to do it and it could ruin my relationship with Christopher.

If I had to choose, I would most likely go with the choice of signing the kid up for adoption. Even though he or she may never know his/or her real parents, at least he/she will have another family that will hopefully love them the same way Chris and I would.

But I don't want to make that decision because I know I'm the long run, I'm going start thinking about a child that I had and won't know where my child is.

Then I don't want to tell the other kids yet because I don't want to tell them they're going to be having a little brother a sister and then if I decided to give the child away or kill him or her, they won't ever see the child.

I'm so confused. I don't know what to do.

* * * * * *

"You alright?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I could tell this is really bothering Teyana. As much as it's bothering her, it's bothering me.

Teyana has never thought about aborting or signing a child up for adoption.

Makayla come talking some shit in her ear and now she's having seconds thoughts. I'm against both aborting a child and signing a child up for adoption.

I don't care that the baby isn't mine. But I damn sure would raise and love the child like he or she is mine. It is fucked up that Makayla is telling Teyana this shit. She already recovering being away from them niggas and here she go with this shit making Teyana now dwell on a difficult decision that she's going to regret in the long run.

I grabbed my phone texting Makayla.

Me : " After you drop Alex off, meet me at IHOP. "

Makayla : " As long as you paying, I'll meet you there! 😂"

I left the message on read. I don't see shit funny right now. I definitely need to sit down and talk to Makayla myself about this subject.

————————-

Comment Your Thoughts . 😚