Chap. 33 { Agreement.. }

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I got in the bed taking off my chain. After, I grabbed my laptop going through my email.

The door opened and Teyana walked in. She took her shirt off walking straight to the bathroom closing it behind her. We haven't talked since we had our argument earlier in the day.

When I got home, we didn't say much to each other if it wasn't about the kids. Im tired of having this tension between us. I know it's because of what I said and stuff but Teyana needs to know that what she's doing is wrong and is going to bite her in the ass in the long run.

I'm just trying to watch out for her because I know she's playing with fire. Then with his family starting to become involved, it's just going to make things even more worse.

* * * * * *

After Teyana got out the shower she got in the bed and laid down immediately with her back turned to me.

I put my computer down and laid down as well wrapping my arm around her but she moved it.

"Teyana, can we talk?" I asked.

"Now you wanna talk.." She sat up saying. I knew her ass wasn't tired. She probably was being the selfish person that she is and waiting for me to open my damn mouth.

"Did my mama come over earlier?" She nodded.

"Makayla was here as well," She said. "They both want me to stop letting Carter see August. And while they do have a point, I guess I'll have to start thinking about it. I don't care anymore.." She shrugged her shoulders saying and started crying.

"Tey, come here," I said scooting her to me.

"Nobody understands. Nobody! Not you, Makayla, your mom, nobody! Y'all think it's easy to cut tides with people that I've been knowing since I was small. With the other side of my son's dad. She haven't even met Carter. Only seen pictures of him."

I nodded, "I get it, I get -"

"No Chris you don't!" She said pushing me off of her. "You don't get it! If you really got the shit, we wouldn't be arguing about it!" She cried cutting me off.

"Baby I do! Listen, I really do. You just have a caring heart and quick to forgive anybody. Except for my past bitches but that's not the point. You know we been through our shit in the past. Things I've done to you and everything that I really regret doing. It was a real roller coaster to get where we are now. Cause even after all that, you could've left me and this and that. But you didn't. Now the same thing here with this nigga. The -"

"Exactly so what's the problem? Why can't I forgive him?" I sighed pulling on my beard already knowing she was going to ask me that.

Me and Teyana Been through all kids of shit in our past but I just don't think trying to talking to this nigga is right.

He took her away from her family for 5 years! Is she even thinking about that!?!

"Teyana so you telling me that you find it okay that you didn't see your kids and family for 5 years. Not five days, not 5 weeks, 5 long ass years. You telling me you find it okay that you missed out on 5 years of our kids' birthdays. You missed out on A'Layah's first crawl, walk, first birthday, first words, everything! Graduations, everything! I get that you want to be the bigger person and everything but baby you got to think about all the shit that this nigga put you through and made you miss out on! Anybody that's that cruel to do something like that should be in jail and shouldn't have no damn permission to see their child. I don't give a damn if it is his first! He can always have another one if he get out in time!" I yelled. She stayed quiet. "Are you listening?" I asked looking at her.

"Yes I am.." She said. "You have a point. I haven't thought about any of that."

"You was just thinking about this nigga seeing Carter. It doesn't matter anymore. He has a dad. Hello, I'm right here!" I held my hand up. "I'm stepping up to be the MAN in his life. He don't need August! He isn't a damn man! I had my faults, but I got past those faults and look at me now. I'm a man! That nigga in jail ain't no damn man! And you know that! I'm just trying to protect my family. Cause when he get out, he probably gonna try to do the same shit. Take you and now Carter. You want that?" She shook her head wiping her eyes. "Baby a change has to be made, alright?" She nodded. I kissed her shoulder. "And listen, I'm getting a restraining order on his ass for life that way you don't have to worry about him ever again."

"He's not going to want to sign that..."

"He ain't finna have a damn choice. We gonna get the papers, bring it to the jailhouse, and we gonna watch him sign the papers."

"Wait, we? Who's we?" She asked frowning.

"Me, you, and Carter. I'm coming. Cause if he refuses, ima tell his ass he might as well." I shrugged saying.

She laughed. "You know I can do it myself. You just want to be messy." She said and I laughed.

"I mean that too but I want to see the look on his face when he sees the words RESTRAINING ORDER on it." I smirked.

She laughed. "Okay."

"So we good now?" She nodded looking at me. I leaned down pecking her lips, "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled.

"Now that we are back on good terms, I can do what I want." I smirked. She frowned watching me as I sat up on my knees and pulled her underwear off.

"Chris, not tonight!" She laughed, closing her legs trying to stop me.

"Stop playing. I'm horny as fuck."

—————————

They Made Up ! 🥰

August Getting A Restraining Order..What's Your Take On That ? 🤯

Comment Your Thoughts ! 😘