Chap. 65 { Honey.. }

Later That Day..
| TEYANA POV |

"So girls, how was your day?" I asked as we all sat down in the chair taking off our shoes and put our feet in the feet thingys.

"Aubrey has a boyfriend!" Olivia bursted and Aubrey's mouth dropped.

"Olivia! Mom, she is lying! I do not have a boyfriend!" Aubrey denied. They started going back and forth making me laugh.

"Baby, it's okay if you do. I just want to meet him." I said. I was okay with her having a boyfriend. It ain't like they're going to be fucking or anything because there will be NO sleepovers right now.

"What about daddy? You know how he'll be.." She said.

"What daddy don't know, won't hurt him." I said poking her cheek and she laughed.

"I wish my parents were easy like you, Mrs. Smith." Olivia said shaking her head. I laughed a little.

Olivia isn't really living with us anymore. We found her a home with another family and she loves them like they were her own. The family still allow Olivia to come hang out with us whenever she wants, so she's apart of our family if you ask me.

It did hurt the girls when we had to separate them but I just couldn't deal with all them kids. When Olivia moved in, it's like more money just started burning from our pockets.

Our kids are already expensive so adding another expensive child didn't help. But she knows that I love her so there's no bad blood between any of us.

_ _ _ _ _

"They're just a little more stricter than Chris and I darling, you have wonderful parents." I told her and she shrugged.

"I'm having a sleepover this weekend, can Aubrey come?" She asked me. I looked at Aubrey and she was grinning.

"Is this what this whole nail day was about?" I asked them and they both giggled nodding their heads. "In that case, yes you can."

"Yes!" They did their little handshake and I laughed shaking my head.

These girls.

Remind me of Makayla and I before leaving New Orleans. We would hang out all the time and do everything together. Use to stay asking our parents about sleepovers at each other's house and everything.

That's my girl 4L.

"So how many people will be at your little sleepover Liv?" I asked her.

"Not many. Us two and like 3 other people." She answered.

_ _ _ _ _

"You girls go her in the car, I'm going to pay for our nails and everything." I told the girls and they walked out the nail salon.

After paying, I walked to the exit. As I was walking to the exit, I bumped into someone dropping their drink.

"Omg, I'm so sorry! Here, take this and get you another one." I said handing the person some money.