Chap. 31 { Crys & Tears.. }

-{ MAKAYLA POV }-

"I feel so bad!" Teyana cried in my arms

"I feel so bad!" Teyana cried in my arms. "I should've never did it. I SHOULD'VE NEVER FUCKING DID IT! I feel so bad. He's so hurt Makayla!" She picked her head up looking me in my face. Her make up was messed up and she had mascara coming down her from her cheeks.

"Ouuu bitch, put ya head back down.." I said frowning a little laying her head back on my stomach.

Teyana called me over here almost an hour ago to tell me what happened. I'm honestly not surprised because I knew this was going to come back and bite her in the ass.

Ever since she told me when she first started doing this, I knew it was bad. I've been tempted many of times to tell Vincent but I couldn't do my girl like that. I'm glad it finally came out though because it was eating me alive.

Now since this is happening, she's probably not going to bring the baby back to see August, which is going to make things even more worse. It's going to create bad blood, and I'm not ready for it. I'm not ready to fight nobody's mama. I don't feel like it.

As for Chris, I kinda feel bad for him.

"Kinda"...

But then I don't!

Even though he apologized to me and I "apologized", I still hold a grudge to his ass because that's something that I can do and because he should've never said what he said to me in the first place.

I know he's probably hurt or whatever but I mean he's a man, grow some balls.

Everything that I said before hat was going to be happening, is happening. Teyana just has to suck this up and take her loss for it.

She my sis and everything but she's a 34 year old grown ass woman. She knew what she was getting into. I'm going to be here for her and everything. But she needs to get better for herself and make more smarter and better decisions.

* * * * * *

"I don't know what to tell you Tey, but you knew this was coming. You knew what hole you were digging." I said looking at Carter sleeping in his play pin.

"I know, and that's why I feel like an asshole. He doesn't even want to retune my phone calls or text messages." She cried.

"Just give him time. Let him blow off his steam for now and wait for later tonight. You know, after y'all put the kids down for bed and everything, y'all go in the room and talk it out."

She shook her head, "He doesn't want to hear shit I say because he hates August."

I shrugged sighing. "Your married with kids that's smart as hell and catch on to anything, he can't go no where. They're going to know something is up when y'all not acting yourselves." she sniffed staying quiet. "Your gonna have to stop bringing Carter around August too.." I ran my hand through her hair and she covered her face crying even more.

"I hate myself.."

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"Wait a minute..." My mama said. "She went behind your back and brought Carter around August? In jail?" My mama asked.

"Yeah mama. It's fucked up! She know how I felt about it and she lied to my face! I asked her every time when we would talk about the situation and she would say there's no communication and that she's not even thinking about it. But that's not what August's mama said the earlier today. She's obviously been doing it. And when she said it, I felt disrespected because she could've been said something. This shit been going on months!" I said shaking my head.

"I know baby, I know. She's in the wrong, I agree with you on that. But, you have to see where she's coming from." My mama said. I shook my head not even agreeing with what she was saying.

"Nope," I ate piece of my steak.

There is no damn good point of view where Teyana is coming from in my book. It's all fucked up and I can't believe she did it.

"So what you want me to do mama?" I asked her sipping some of my champagne.

"Right now, just let her calm down right now too. Cause I know she's probably crying her eyes out too. I'm going to try to talk to her for myself and at least try to get her to talk."

"Yea, good luck with that. I love her mama. I really do. For her to do this to me, it hurts! I don't want this nigga or his fucking family seeing my son! THATS MY SON! NOT HIS! He don't deserve to be a fucking father after what he did!!" I yelled. People started looking. "Sorry..." I said chilling out. "That's my son mama.." I mumbled looking at my food.

"Yes, your right about that.." My mama said. "Let me handle it." She said touching my hand. "Okay?"

"Alright.." I said.

"Now let's change this depressing ass mood. Let me tell you about Michael and I's vacation." She smiled widely. I laughed shaking my head. After she told me everything they did, I was a little grossed out about some things she said but I'm happy for her.

I'm glad he's making you happy mama." I said getting up kissing her cheek.

Michael makes my mama really happy. My mama means the world to me just like my family does. I was a little skeptical about him at first, but he's a real good guy and he's perfect for her. I knew it was going to last when they got married.

It was fast, but she's happy. Haven't seen her more happy in years. She beat cancer's ass and it's not coming back.

If she's happy, I'm happy.

__________________

Comment Your Thoughts . 🤕