Chapter 1.

August 29, 1966

The night was a blur.

The crowd going completely berserk. San Francisco was the place to be that perfect Autumn day.

I wore my best dark red mini dress for them. My best heels. I even went out to get my hair all dolled up for the occasion. It was this that caught his attention. I wasn't even looking for a good time. I was only there at Candlestick for the gig. But he caught me. I was his play thing for the night. And who was I to complain? He was Paul McfuckinCartney.

We met at a bar after the show. He flattered my appearance, he played with my hair, he charmed me up really good to make me feel like I was all his. I knew what he was after. I was willing to give. Especially after countless hours of drinks and smoking. He even showed me how to roll his joints. Then I knew why woman swooned after him.

He would kiss my neck now and then, bring me into his lap the heavier we became intoxicated. I would giggle and give the other girls around, coy looks to let them know I was the girl he was taking to bed tonight.

After we couldn't handle anymore drinks, he took me to his hotel room. This is where it began.

..

He was on top. Then I was on top. On my back. On my hands and knees. Against the wall. Hell, we even had a fuck while he was on the phone, saying goodnight to his girlfriend.

I woke up the next morning with him on top of me. On my back, pinned by a Beatle, a raging hangover and no recollection of the night before. I went back to sleep. When I awoke again a few hours later, I was alone. I suppose this is how it is with rockstars. They fuck you, leave you and never get in touch again.

Cut to a month later, I'm staring at the doctor in shock as he tells me the two words a twenty-three year old is never ready to hear.

"You're pregnant."

........