Chapter 51.

Emily agreed to take care of Martha and Ani while I was gone. I told her about taking a vacation for some alone time in Los Angeles....I just didn't mention who I was going with. She would probably just get her feathers ruffled again. She's going to be a perfect mother. I noticed Anita never asked for daddy or mentioned Paul again. I was pretty sure Emily must have had a talk with her. I didn't ask.

I met John at the airport and soon we were off to Los Angeles in a flash. I had to admit, I think this trip is the start of something new.

It was late at night when we arrived. The cool air giving me goosebumps as we got out of the cab. Our luggage in our hands as we stood in front of our hotel for the next few days.

"I can't believe were here. Thank you John for doing this with me." I smiled.

"I think we both need this. Some time apart from all the bullshit."

We made our way upstairs, to our room and soon I was reading the welcome card from the hotel that came along with a bottle of champagne.

"Ah Champagne! Now were talkin." He sighed in relief. I giggled and handed him the bottle.

"Here you open it. Last time I ever tried I almost gouged my eye out."

He laughed and opened it casually. He poured our glasses and handed me one.

"Here we are. To hard times."

I laughed. "To hard times."

We clinked our glasses and took a seat on the small sofa, enjoying the cold liquid. I plopped my sandals off and let my hair down, sighing in relief. I noticed John just watching me. I blushed.

"What?" I asked shyly.

"You're beautiful."

I stayed silent as he leaned in and kissed me. I shut my eyes, leaning in more to deepen the kiss. This resulted in him pulling me into his lap and caressing my thighs as our mouths moved together. I let out a soft gasp as his hands moved under my dress, pulling down my underwear. I lifted up so he could proceed.

My heart racing, my mind full of lust. It's been awhile since I've had this much excitement. His rough hands squeezing and spanking. I kissed him harder, tugging on his hair and breathed harder. Soon he was pulling down his jeans and underwear. I guided down on him and moan in satisfaction at his length.

I bounced up and down, resting my forehead against his as we had sex on the sofa. I enjoyed his moaning and cursing. Our lips barely brushing as I moved on him. He shut his eyes and threw his head back, helping me move faster. My hips rocking back and forth, making my clit rub against his skin. I gave playful bites on his neck and sucked as I began to near my orgasm. His hand in my hair, the other on my bum.

I moaned his name louder and began to quicken my movements until we were both shaking and panting. I slowed down as my body tingled. His fingers feeling my skin. He breathed heavily, just staring into my eyes. I leaned in and kissed him again.

We didn't say anything. We must have stayed in this position for awhile. Just listening to the other one breath. His hands slowly rubbing my thighs. My arms around his neck as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I always wanted this." He whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You."

I picked my head up off his shoulder and met his gaze. They were still in that lustful state. Mine were as well. He was so beautiful. I couldn't control myself. And to be honest, I loved it.

"Me too." I whispered. He leaned in and kissed me again. Soon we were getting worked up until I had an idea. I pulled away and smiled.

"Let's take a bath."
...

I sat on the balcony a few  staring out at the cool night sky. A small patch of clouds moving over the full moon. I stared at my sore knees and smiled to myself. Taking a long drag from my cigarette, I exhaled and let the smoke fill the clean air.

"Knock knock."

I looked over and smiled to see John. His hair a mess. Shirtless and in his briefs.

"Hi. Want to sit?" I nodded to the chair beside me. He took the seat and grabbed the pack of cigarettes, pulling one out.

"Sadie? What's bothering you?" He asked. I sighed.

"I don't know I....I guess I'm just a little confused with this whole Paul thing. He just pops into my life, derails it and then leaves. He has me thinking. He um, gave me a note before he left. I still don't understand."

I grabbed Paul's letter from the small table and handed it to John. He squinted and read it slowly. I waited and just watched him until he looked at me.

"Are you pregnant?"

I gave him a confused look. "W...what? No. Why?"

He sighed. The last part here. He said time will tell. Something about how it could bring you two together again. A child maybe? Did you two..."

"Just once. We...didn't use protection." I looked at him. "But neither did we."

He raised his eyebrows. "Shit."

I sighed. "Don't worry. I can take care of it. It's my problem anyways."

He reached for my hand. "I know you still love Paul. You can't let him go. Let's get to bed and just enjoy our stay alright? Have fun."

I nodded and gave a small smile. "You're right. You've helped me take my mind off a few things so far."

He chuckled and helped me up. I tossed my cig and held his hand, following him to the bedroom.
...........