Epilogue

8 month later

Shawn

You probably wondering what has happened during these 8 months. It has been a long trip I can tell.

The mail that Gemma wrote to me, that I won't see Adam again. Well, I and Hannah took it to the court and it didn't take one day. No no, it took one week and after one week the judge said that Hannah and I will keep Adam for ourselves and that Gemma won't see him again.

We found out that she wasn't a good mum for Adam, she didn't take care of him. She was never home and she always had a nanny that took care of Adam.

So now Adam is mine and Hannah's kid.

And of course, I haven't forgotten about my precious 1 months old little daughter Skyler.

When I and Hannah dropped the news for Adam he got so happy. He said that he always wanted to be a big brother and that he will take care of Skyler as she is a princess. Both me and Hannah think that he will be a very overprotective brother.

I remember the day when Skyler came to the world. Adam was at my friend's house during the day since he couldn't be at the hospital when Skyler would come.

When Skyler laid in Hannah's arms I couldn't stop crying. I texted my friend that he and Adam could come to the hospital so Adam could see his little sister for the first time.

When he stood at the side of the bed I lifted him in my arms so he could see Skyler better. He then looked at me and then down at Skyler again. "Is she my little sister?" He almost whispered since Skyler was asleep. "Yes, she is," I said back and kissed the side of his head.

"Do you want to have a closer look?" Hannah asked and smiled up at Adam in my arms. He just nodded his head and I put him down on the edge of the bed and he carefully placed his hand on Skyler's head and stroke it carefully.

"She is so cute" he smiled and whispered while looking at Hannah.

"I know, isn't she? And can you believe that you will be a big brother?" She asked and poked his nose. "No I can't" he shook his head and I squatted down so I was on the same level as Hannah, Adam, and Skyler.

"I love you, daddy! She is the best present ever" Adam throw himself at me and wrapped his arms around my neck. "I love you too buddy" I looked at Hannah and I mouthed 'I love you'

She just smiled at me and placed her hand on my shoulder. 'I love you more' she mouthed and I could see tears pressing through her eyes.

Adam then looked at Hannah "I love you mummy"