Part 31~ Trouble in paradise

Sorry if there are any misspelling/ grammatical errors
~~~~
Hannah

I walked out of Shawn's office and sat down at my desk and saw that I have got a few more texts from Egon.

Egon
Hello there baby girl

Egon
Don't ignore my texts.
I know that you are reading them

Egon
I don't think that I ever told you how disappointed I got when I didn't
find you at the auction

Egon
Can you believe how shocked
I got it when Alice told me you signed out of the contract. You tricky little thing

Egon
I'm just checking in on you to see if you've decided on being mine.
Now when you don't have precious little
Shawn by your side😉

It felt like my stomach turned upside down. What does he mean by "being mine"?

                            Me:                
                            And "Being mine" what is
                            Does that supposed to mean?!

Egon
I knew you were hiding back there😉
How are you?

                            Me
                            Just answer my question!

Egon
Ohh, someone is eager. I like.

                        Me                           
                     Are you like asking me
out on a date?

Egon
No, that wouldn't be
enough for me. I need more.
Much more 😉

                                 Me:                                          Even though you find a way                     
to rope me "being yours" Don't think that I will enjoy one secound of it.  Because I wont.         

Egon
You, me tonight

"Ugh!" I put my phone on my desk, resting my elbows on top of my desk, and bury my face in my hands. What does he want from me? And should I tell Shawn about this?

I headed to the kitchen thinking that I might need some coffee. Still confused about what just happened a few minutes ago in Shawn's office room, and the thing doesn't make it better than Egon just texted me.

I brewed new coffee and took a cup and walked back to my desk, and see that the door to Shawn's office is on ajar. First I thought it was weird because it was closed when I walked to the kitchen. But I just shrugged it off, thinking that he probably walked out and forgot to close the door, or that he opened it to show that it's okay for his employees to walk in.

But it wasn't until I sat down I heard two manly voices in there. One of them where Shawn's of course, and the other one was his dad's? For real, what does he want now? Is he going to force Shawn to quit his company and start working with his dad's company?