Part 10~ Beg for me

Shawn

Once we're out of the restaurant I let go of Hannah's wrist and pick up my speed. I hear her calling out my name behind me and her heals hitting the ground when she's running behind me, trying to catch up my speed. But I ignore her totally and I turned into the park and I finally started to slow down.

"Shawn, what's wrong?" Hannah asks out of breath with her hand against her chest. I turn around to face her "It's not a coincidence that he is around us when you're with me" "I don't know. Maybe he is spying on us?" she shrugged trying to catch her breath. "How do I know you're not his little spy. That you are feeding him with information about me. Where I am and what I do. Huh?! How can I trust you?" I furrowed my eyebrows and had a harsh voice. How can she do this to me? I thought that she wanted me.

She gasps and widened her eyes but quickly changes her facial expression. She gives me a death glare and furrows her eyebrows "Are you fucking serious right now? How can you suspect me of being Egon's spy?!" She raised her voice. "After everything I have done to you?"

"What don't you understand? You haven't done anything to me. Your outrage means nothing to me" I said almost mockingly. "So the pleasure you have given me is not proof enough?"

"What pleasure? I haven't done anything to you. Yet" "Every time you touch me I get weak, I want to kiss you but you do not allow me to"

"How do I know that you're not faking it. You're a prize after all. But just keep the contract in your mind. You're mine for a whole week. If you step out of bounds you'll regret it" I took a step closer to her and I could hear that she started to breathe heavily and I saw her chest rising and falling faster.

"H- how can you say that? I have done everything you've asked for. I'll do everything you ask for" My shoulders fall and a smile teases the side of my lips. "Anything?" I almost whispered and took a few steps closer until it only was a few inches between us "Anything" she glared up at me "I want you to beg" I smirked. She placed her hands on my waist and she tried to look so innocent as she could. "Shawn, please. I beg you to believe me. I'm not Egon's information teller. I swear. Please don't punish me" she begged with big eyes.

"That depends. Are you guilty of something?" "No Shawn. I swear" I looked up at the sky, my index finger on my chin, pretending to think for an answer. I then looked down on her with a smirk spreading on my lips. "Let's say you are guilty of conspiring against me. So I'm going to arrest you" I grabbed her wrist so she could let go of my waist and I took a step back. I sliding my belt off my waist and walk towards her slowly, and don't stop until I'm close enough to her so I can feel her breathing against my chest.

I pull her closer so I can bend her arms behind her back and wraps the belt around her wrists and spin her around so her back is pressing against my chest. "Convince me why I should trust you," I said firm, liking to be in this role. To be the one that is in charge. "I haven't done anything wrong. I swear" she begged, almost sounding like she is about to cry. I tighten the belt around her wrists and pull her even closer against my chest if possible.

"Not enough" I whisper in her ear. "Follow my orders and I'll see about believing you" I leave a gentle kiss on her ear and I can see that she is getting goosebumps on her arms and I smirk, knowing what an effect I have on her. I ran my fingertips down her arm slowly and a weak whimper slipped out of her lips.

"I'm going to let you go if you pretend to be my wife tomorrow evening. I'm going to be at a dinner with a few businessmen that working for a really big company. And I want you to be by my side" She just nods her head and agreed with my order. "I want you to use your words" I whispered once again in her ear. "Okay, I'll do it," she said out of breath. Wow, do I really have such a big impact on her?

I untie the belt around her wrist "What are you going to do with Egon?" she asked and turned around, facing me. "I'll let him go" I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her close to me. "For now" I decided to tease her even more and placed a kiss in the corner of her mouth. Her eyes are flickering between my eyes "But what am I suppose to do at the dinner? You are the one that is going to be in the center, right? And I suppose that you are going to try to sell one of your ideas to that company?"

"You're going to try to sell me as well. I know that sounds wrong, but you need to convince them what I'm good at and what I am doing. How would it sound like that I'm sitting there and tell then 'I'm very good at this... I love this..' it wouldn't work, right?" I raised one eyebrow at her and she shook her head and giggled. "But why do I need to fake that I'm your wife?" "It sounds better that way" I smirked and started to walk out of the park with one arm wrapped around her tightly and I called Roger to pick us up.

-Next day-

"Shawn?" Hannah walked into the bathroom and I turned my face from the mirror to her with shaving foam in my face. "Can I have this at the dinner?" she looked down at herself and showing me the dress she is wearing.

"Of course you can

"Of course you can. Why wouldn't you?" I turned my face to the mirror again focusing so I won't cut myself with the razor. "I don't know" she shrugged and walked up to me, pushing herself up on the counter at the sink looking at me. "What?" my eyes traveled to her "Nothing" she smiled and looked intensely at every move I did with the razor against my cheek. "Do you wanna do it?" I handed her the razor and she gladly grabbed it. I took one step to the side so I stood in front of her.

She started to move the razor slowly against my cheek and looked so focused so she almost looked mad, but still so cute. I looked at her in the eyes, trying to get some sort of eye-contact with me. She dipped the razor in the water and then started to shave again.

When she was done she smiled at me "Don't tell them that you shaved off my eyebrows" I grinned at her "Just one" she whispered and smirked at me, which caused me to smile goofily at her.

I just wanted to kiss her there and then and if she only knew how much she's driving me crazy. But as the contract says, I can't have sex with my prizes. That's against the rules. I just have them as a company and I'm the only one able to seduce them. I have never felt this before. She is different. I can't point my finger on what it is, but she is special, unlike the other women I have won on the auction.

She is really someone special. I think I'm falling for her.

~~~~~~

Sorry for a shorter part this time, but I hope that you like this book so far and that you're still going to / want to read the continuation

Do you want more of Shawn's POV?