Part 7~ Event

Hannah

My eyes hurts when I opened them. The sun was streaming through the big windows and hitting my face. I stretched out my arm over my head and it was then my panic started. I remember what happened last night, I looked to my right and no one was there. The right side of the bed was made and I furrowed my eyebrows and started to wonder where he may be.

I sat up, was just going to threw my legs over the edge when Shawn entered the room. He wore a dark grey suit and had shopping bags in his hands. "Good morning," he said with a goofy smile on his face. "G-good morning," I said confused. Why does he have a suit and shopping bags in his hands?

Did he really need to dress up just to buy a few things? Sure, he is a billionaire. But common. Isn't that a little bit too much?

"I have been busy this morning. And this is for you" he showed me the shopping bags and put them down on the ground. "For me?" I stood up, crossing my arms against my chest when I remembered that I just stand in my underwear in front of him. "Yes. I bought them for you because I suggest that you don't have any luggage with you" I smiled and looked down at the bags. In one of them, I saw a robe that I quickly wrapped around my body. "And I also bought them because I want to see you in them" he winked and a small smirk spread on his face "Thank you so much. But how do you know if you took the right size?" I looked up at him and he just had his stupid smirk on his face that I can't help to love. "You left your dress in the bathroom" I blushed and bit my lower lip.

"Put on one of the clothes. Roger will be here in 15" "So you want to get rid of me already. It's just the first day" I tried to joke. But he just gave me a little smile and took a step closer to me, grabbing my chin and looked deep into my eyes. Feeling his breath hitting my face when he exhales through his nose. "Don't worry. I won't get rid of you" he almost whispered, sending goosebumps down my spine. He turned around and walked out of the bedroom. I heard the heals of his boots hitting the wood floor underneath his feet disappear down the stairs.

I took the shopping bags and walked into the walk-in-closet. I looked through the shopping bags and took up one military green dress.

I take a look in the mirror one more time and doing a little twirl before I walked downstairs where Shawn stood waiting for me

I take a look in the mirror one more time and doing a little twirl before I walked downstairs where Shawn stood waiting for me. He pointed out with his elbow and I wrapped my arm around it. "Where are we going?" I asked curiously and glared up at him "You'll see"

We walked into the limo and Roger sat in the passenger seat. "Good morning Roger," I said and sat down on the leather couch. "Good morning Miss," he said and looked over his shoulder. Shawn sat down beside me and I all of sudden felt his hand on my back. He leaned in closer and whispered in my ear "Why don't you sit down in my lap instead?" I turned my head to him "But Roger is sitting right there" I whispered through my teeth and pointed in his direction. Shawn looked up at him "Well I didn't say that we needed to do anything, didn't I?" He raised one eyebrow and smiled slightly, which caused him to look even more attractive.

"N-no" I moved to his lap not straddled him though. His arm slipped around my waist and pulled me even closer to his chest. If I sat still I could feel his heart pounding against my back. "Why won't you tell me where we are going?" I felt his hand moving away from the hair from my shoulder to my other shoulder. He moved his lips to my ear and whispered "Why so many questions?" I looked over my shoulder and we got eye contact. "That's wasn't an answer to my question" I teased  "And that wasn't an answer on my question either" he whispered in my ear which send me goosebumps down my spine and placed his soft palm on my bare thigh and gave it a little squeeze.

Almost 2 hours later the limo came to a stop. Roger opened the door and we were met by flashlight and people calling out Shawn's name and others. Further away was a red carpet and there stood celebrities posing in front of the press and photographers.

Shawn wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "Shawn if you told me that we were going to an event with celebrities I should have chosen another dress. I mean look at them" I pointed at them who stood on the red carpet. "They look stunning in their maxi dresses and I'm here in this" I looked down on myself and felt insecure. "Don't worry darling. With your smile the others will be invisible" he whispered in my ear and walked me to the red carpet still his arm wrapped around me and thepotographers took pictures of us. My heart pounded harder than ever and I started to breathe quickly and heavily.

"Don't worry darling. Just smile and pretend that it's only you and me on this carpet. Don't mind of the cameras" he whispered against my cheek and gave it a quick peak.

After a few photos, we walked inside and greeted all the celebrities. He still had his arm around my waist. "Just breath. You are beautiful" he said against my hair. I just smiled and looked up at him. I saw a handsome man walking up to us with a beautiful woman in his arm.

"Shawn Mendes, speaking of the devil" "James," he said with a smile and hugged him "It has been too long since we saw each other"

"How are you doing man?" "I'm good like always. Roger is still my driver and to be honest, I have never felt better as I do right now" "that sounds amazing" His eyes went to me "Oh sorry, I'm so stupid. I'm James. Shawn's childhood friend" he offered his hand, I grabbed it and shook it "Hannah" "How do you two know each other?" He looked back at Shawn "Well" he looked down at me, ran his hand through his curls and it sounded like he hesitated "we met at the coffee shop a few weeks ago"

I furrowed my eyebrows slightly and wondered why he didn't tell the truth. But quickly brush it off when I felt the girl - that was standing in James' arm- eyes on me. I looked at her and her eyes traveled from my head to toe. She looked at me with a disgusting face and when her eyes met mine she gave me a bitchy smile.

"Shawn, do you remember Victoria?" James placed his hand on her back "Hey Shawn, It has been a while. You look handsome as always" she winked "You don't look so bad yourself" Shawn smiled and I could clearly see that it was a fake smile.

"Shawn, do you want a drink," James asked "Yes! I really need one right now" Shawn let go of me and walked away with James.

Victoria looked at me with a bitchy eyes and crossed her arm against her chest. "Don't think that you are someone special just because Shawn brought you here. Shawn always takes girls to this kind of event. Just so he can get into their pants easier"

~~~
Sorry if there are any misspelling or grammatical errors. And I know. Nothing much is happening in this part. But I promise you that it will be better!

And do you want pictures of Shawn at the top of every part?