Part 33~ See me again

Sorry if there are any misspellings or grammatical errors.
What will happen between Hannah and Shawn? Will they solve the problem or are they going separate ways?
Read to find out!
~~~

Hannah
I don't understand anything right now. It was all good this morning and all of sudden this happened. I haven't done anything wrong. At least what I know.

When I came back to my desk it was empty. Shawn didn't joke when he said that he was going to move me to another floor.

On the desk was one moving box with all the things that I had on the desk in it. I grabbed the box and asked one of the employees if she knew where my new spot was. She nodded and showed me the way.

I couldn't think of anything else the rest of the day. My mind was on Shawn and thoughts of why he acted like that spun around in my head.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks from nowhere and I got this feeling that I want to talk with someone. I closed my computer and ended my work for the day. I don't care that I have one hour left until I can go. I need to get out of this building and meet Grace. And that's now.

When I was outside the big building I called Grace. "Hi, hun! What's up?" I could hear the smile on her lips "Hey" I said between my tears "I-I need to see you. Do you have time?" "Are you here in Toronto?" "Yes, I am. And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner. But I got here like two days ago" I started to hyperventilate and more tears rolled down my cheeks "Hunny, what has happened?" I could hear that she started to get worried.

"Shawn happened. Ca-can I come to y-your apartment?" "Yes of course you can!" "Thank you. You are the best. I'll be there as soon as possible" I ended the call and took a cab that drove me to Grace's apartment.

"Oh my god, Hannah!" was the first thing she said when she opened the door and wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me in for a tight hug. When I saw her I started to cry even more. "Come in so we can talk about it"

"So tell me. What happened?" she asked and sat down on the couch beside me. Giving me a box of tissues. "Well, a few days after I came back to London, Shawn came and we met a few times. Then he offered me a job to be his assistant at his company and said that he couldn't live without me. And I said yes. So I took a flight back to Toronto. Everything was fine yesterday. And today out of nowhere he said that it was over. And he didn't tell me why. He said that he doesn't want to see me anymore and he moved me to another floor"

More tears streamed down my cheeks and Grace wrapped her arms around me. "I'll promise you that everything will be fine" "No it won't. He was literally yelling at me. His eye was litter black, he was on that level of angry" "Can't you two talk it out? There must be a reason why he did that" "Well, I didn't do anything"

"I know that hun. But something must have happened" I nodded and wiped off my tears. "It's kinda hard to talk to him when he said that he never wants to see me again"

After hours of talking and drowning my sadness with wine, I took a cab to Shawn's house to gather everything that is mine and then take a cab back to Grace's apartment.

When I entered Shawn's house I heard that the TV was on and the light from it lit up a little bit of the hall.

He looked like a mess. His hair was in all directions as if he has run his fingers through his curls plenty of times. His shirt was half open, his eyes looked tired, red, and puffy. Has he cried?

He even held a half-empty bottle of scotch in his right hand.

I walked past the living room, walking my way to the stairs. "I thought that I said that I didn't want to see you again" "I know. I'm just going to gather all my things and then you will never see me again, as you wished" I did everything I could to hold back my tears.