Part 46~ We will fix this okay?

As always, sorry for the misspellings and the grammatical errors
~~~

Shawn

It has been around two months now into Hannah's pregnancy and I can't be happier. I already go into stores and buy baby clothes even though I don't know the gender. I look at different cribs and I even look at images on Pinterest to get inspiration for our baby's room.

Hannah just laughs and thinks that I am cute that I already look at images on baby rooms. But I just want our baby to be happy and that he or she will have a perfect childhood.

When I have time over at work I always send Hannah a text and ask her how she feels, if I should get her anything. And I may send her pictures of cute babies, baby clothes, and decorations to our baby's room.

"Are you looking at pictures again?" she chuckled as she walked into my office room at home. I looked up at her from the computer screen and pushed the chair away from the desk so she could sit down in my lap. "Look at this. Isn't this cute?" I pointed at the screen. Showing a picture of a baby room.

"Yeah, that is really cute," she said and wrapped one arm around my neck

"Yeah, that is really cute," she said and wrapped one arm around my neck. "And oh, this one will be very cute on her"

She studied the picture for a few seconds and then smiled widely and then looked back at me

She studied the picture for a few seconds and then smiled widely and then looked back at me. "Shawn we do-" I didn't let her finish, "No, wait. I want to show you one more. And I know that you are going to love it"

I searched for the picture in my gallery on my computer and I could feel her eyes on me and she had a big smile on her lips. "Shawn" she smiled and grabbed my cheeks, turning my face towards hers. "We don't even know the gender yet" she giggled "I know" I sighed. "But I can't believe that we are going to be parents. Can you just imagine that a little human, a combination of you and me running around in the apartment?" I said as a smile crept up on my face.

"No I can't actually" she shook her head and pressed her lips against mine. "How sick isn't this? That you and I are going to be parents" "I know. I can't believe it" I said and pulled her closer to my chest.