Part 32~ I didn't mean to

As always, I'm sorry if there are any misspelling and grammatical errors
Be prepared for a rollercoaster
~~~

Shawn
Why does Hannah have Egon's number? And why is he texting her? Is she texting him back? Is it something going on between them?

Way too many thoughts spun around in my head so I couldn't think clearly. Why hasn't she said anything about this?

I want to see what the other text says but I can't her password. I shoved her phone in my pocket and walked away from my office and down to my car.

I didn't talk much the rest of the night. All those thoughts spun around in my head. Does she see him behind my back? Does she really feel anything for me, or is she just with me so she can meet Egon? Does she-

I got interrupted in my thoughts by Hannah squeezing my hand "Is everything alright?" "Yeah. I'm just a little bit tired. That's all" I said with my eyes glued on the TV. "Are you sure? Because it seems like something is bothering you. You haven't said a word since you got home"

"Everything is fine" I hissed and tore my hand away from her grip and stood up from the couch. "Can't you just leave me alone for one minute? I don't want to hear you ask if I'm okay all the time! Get it?! I just want to be alone. And when I say that I want to be alone I mean that I don't want you to sit beside me and asking if everything is okay all the time!"

I raised my voice at her and I could see that she got choked by my sudden temper. "S-sorry. I- I didn't know" she stood up from the couch "I going to sleep," she said quietly and walked her way to the stairs.

"No, Hannah I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" "It's okay Shawn. I was going to sleep anyway" she didn't even look at me. But I could just imagine how sad she looked just by the tone of her voice.

I popped down on the couch, with my elbows on top of my knees and my forehead against my palm. "Why did I yell at her?" I asked quietly for myself.

-
-
-

Around one hour later I walked up to our bedroom to see Hannah sleeping peacefully. The lamp at the nightstand on her side was lit and by the bright light, I could see small wet spots on the pillow. Has she been crying?

I walked over to her side and squatted down in front of her, placing my hand on top of her head and letting my thumb caressed her forehead. "I'm sorry Hannah" I whispered and kissed her on her forehead. "I didn't mean to yell at you"

She furrowed her eyebrows in her sleep and turned around, her back facing me. And already then I knew that I will be up all night and be distracted by a lot of thoughts.

-
-
-

I woke up by feeling the bed shifting beside me. I turned around and saw Hannah standing up from the bed and walking into the bathroom. I looked at the time and it showed 7.00 am and the last time I looked at the time it was 5.30 am.

I rubbed my eyes and walked to the bathroom as well, knocking on the door slightly. "Hannah, can you please open?" I could hear her moving on the other side of the door but she didn't answer me. "Hannah, please" Great, now she is mad at me.

I sighed and walked to the walk-in-closet and put on a basic office outfit.