Part 45~ Why didn't you tell me?

Sorry for the misspellings and the grammatical errors
~~~

Hannah
I quickly threw the rest in the trash bin and opened the door.

"Hi," I said with a smile and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Are you okay? I was calling your name but I didn't get any response"

"Oh, I probably didn't hear you. And yes I'm okay" No I'm not. I brushed away the curl from his forehead. "How was it at work today?"

"It was great actually. How was your day at the university?" he caressed my cheek which his thumb. "The usual" I shrugged.

He tilted his head to the side and gave me a concerned look. "Are you sure that you are alright?" "Yeah. I'm better than ever. Why wouldn't I be?" "No, I'm just wondering. You have been sick for one week" he got silent and widened his eyes. "A-are you pregnant?"

I bit my lower lip and shook my head. "N-no. I don't think so" "Are your period late?" "Not what I know" I shook my head "Have you checked?" "N-no" I swallowed the lump in my throat. "So you don't have to worry" I gave him a quick smile and walked to the kitchen.

Shawn

Hannah has been acting weird during the whole evening. It's something that she goes and thinks about that she doesn't want to tell me. I have tried to get it out of her, but it's impossible. She refuses to tell me.

"Babe," I said and wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed the back of her neck, looking at her hands while she washed the dishes. "You can talk to me you know" I spun her around and our eyes met.

"I know. But it's nothing. I promise" she avoided my eyes and fixed my shirt. I grabbed her chin with my thumb and index finger and lifted up her head. "I don't trust you"

"I'm just stressed over the school so it's nothing to worry about" she pushed herself up on her tippy toes and pressed her lips against mine. Her soft lips made my body relax and her hands slowly made their way up to my shoulders and rested her arms on top of them.

I pulled her body closer to me and I squatted down to wrap my hands around her thighs and wrapped her legs around my torso and put her down on the counter.

My hands made their way up under her shirt and she placed a hand on my chest and pulled me away. I gave her a confused look. "Not tonight. I'm sorry"

"No, it's okay. You don't have to apologize" I tugged a tot of hair behind her ear and kissed her one more time before she jumped down from the counter. "I'm kinda tired. So I go to bed and read a book"

She walked away from me and up to our bedroom. Something is wrong and I know it. There is something that is bothering her and she doesn't want to tell me what it is. It hurts to see her like this. I want to help her but I can't do it when I don't know what's bothering her.

The time was about 11 pm when I walked up to our bedroom to find Hannah sleeping with the nightstand lamp on and the book on top of her chest.

I carefully walked up to her side and put the book on the nightstand and tugged her down before I turned off the light and kissed her softly on her forehead.

I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth before I can go back to bed. I looked at myself in the mirror while I brushed my teeth and something colorful in the trash bin caught my eyes. I looked at it and took up the box and saw that it was a pregnancy test.

I looked in the trash bin again and saw the test. By reflex, I looked behind me and saw Hannah still sleeping peacefully on the bed. I turned the test and saw two lines.