Part 25~ Party

~~~~ 3 weeks later~~~~

Hannah

A lot of things have happened during these 3 weeks. It's better between me and Jack. But one thing is making me annoyed at him. Whenever we are together it's like he is hiding something. I didn't think about it too much the first time. But the more time we spent together, the more suspicious I get.

For example, last Saturday when we were in his house we watched a movie and cuddled on his couch, he got a message and he immediately turned the phone upside down. I asked him why he did that but he said that it wasn't anything special.

Or on Wednesday during the same week. We were in his house, cooking some dinner and we had a great time together. But during that evening, someone called him and he walked away, and he talked to the other person on the other side of the phone for like 1 hour.

I want to ask him what it is and that I can see that something is going on. But I'm not sure if he is hiding something behind my back. Maybe I'm just overreacting or overthinking.

And I'm also haven't heard anything from Shawn. After the night when Shawn and I were talking, I haven't heard anything from him. I have tried to call him, but he hasn't answered or he just ended the call. I don't understand, have I done something wrong? Is he mad at me?

I don't even know if he still is here in London or if he took a flight back to Toronto. And to be honest, I really miss him.

-

-

-

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself and admiring the dress I'm wearing.

"Can I have this?" I asked and looked at Jack through the mirror

"Can I have this?" I asked and looked at Jack through the mirror. He buttoned the last button on his shirt before he looked up at me and he smiled and walked up to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder and smiled widely. "Of course you can" he kissed me on my cheek and rubbed his hand against my arm.

"Common. Chop chop" he said and clapped his hands "We have a party to fix" "Yes, I'm coming" he closed the door behind him and started to prepare everything.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before I walked out to help him prepare everything before all the guests arrive. "Should I do anything?" I ask and his back was facing me and I could see that he looked down on his phone and texted someone and he ignored my question. "Jack?" but he ignored me this time as well. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso "Who are you texting all the time? Huh?" I kissed his back "Uh, no one" he said and shoved his phone in his back pocket and turned around. "Do you wanna help me?" he wrapped his arms around my body "Yeah" He peaked my lips and smiled widely.
-

-
The party is going pretty well and it looks like everyone is having a great time. I and Anna is standing on the balcony and looked down on everyone at the party. "So tell me," Anna said and took a sip from her drink "How is Jack?" "Well," I said and turned around, resting my elbows on the balcony railing "he is good" "Just good?" Anna raised one eyebrow.