Part 16~ Last date

Hannah
"With something nice, do you mean a casual look or like a fancy dress?" "Put on a dress" he smiled and creases my cheek with his thumb.

Once I was in our closet I thought about what dress I would wear. Should it be more like a casual dress or a fancy dress?
I stood there for a while, choosing between two dressers, one is fancier and the other one is more casual. I then decided to take the more casual one, because it's not too casual and it's not too fancy.

 I then decided to take the more casual one, because it's not too casual and it's not too fancy

When I walked downstairs Shawn was already waiting for me. He had a light blue slim-fit shirt, the arms of the shirt were folded two or three times and the hem of the shirt was tucked in his dark pants.

"Is this okay or should I go up and change?" "It's perfect" he smiles and walking up to me. He reaches forward and takes my hand, gently interweaving our fingers before tugging me towards the door. I take a deep, steadying breath and following him out.

When we were on the road I asked him where we were going, but he just said that it was a secret.

When the limo came to a stop I looked out from the car window and my lips turn up in a smile. It was a burger restaurant that looked like something from an American movie.

A large burger that Shawn claims is 'the best burger in the city' was waiting to be eaten

A large burger that Shawn claims is 'the best burger in the city' was waiting to be eaten. "I don't think I've been to a place like this since forever" "A diner?" Shawn asked shocked. I nod and take a sip of my water "Back in high school I used to go to a local diner two or four times a week to study. I just loved to study at the local diner. They were always so quiet and my fantasy went wild. I could just sit there for hours and hours and just write"

His facial expression made me blush "What?" I giggled "You" he smiled "What about me?" "When you are talking about your writing you are smiling. You look beautiful" My blush deepens and he laughs. "It was meant to be a compliment" "I know. I'm sorry, I got a bit carried away there"

His hand reaches across the table and rests on top of mine. The contact from his skin sends tingles shooting up my arm. "I like hearing about things you love"