Wich one will me my next book?

Sorry for all the misspellings and grammatical errors
~~~

1 -Math is like love-

Amanda is failing in math. When her teacher tell her that he know the perfect tutor for her she refuse the proposition. When Amanda think that she can do it by her own she reggret the proposition. She ask the guy that is called 'The hood kid' in school. And when she realise that he isn't as everyone think, Amanda can't stop thinking of him. Will Amanda and Shawn learn something from each other?

2 -The Boy I hate-

Casy's bestfriend is going to get married. Everything in Casy's life is wonderful, she has a great job, amazing friends and a very nice apartment. When she get the invitation to her best friends wedding nothing can go wrong. Or can it? Casy get problem with her car, she meet her best friend's totaly off- limits and drop- dead gorgeous cousin, Shawn Mendes at the airport. Which leads to thst she need to drive though the sunny Toronto to New York. Will Casy's sight of Shawn change through the roadtrip?

~~~
I know these summaries isn't the best. But I will try to make the one that win better. So which one do you like the most? Vote on the one that you think sounds more intresting!