Part 42~ First meeting

Sorry for the misspelling and the grammatical errors
~~~

Shawn
Hannah and I had been up all night and I have told her everything. She told me that she is giving me one more chance, but if I fuck it up this time she will never come back to me. And I totally understand her. But it won't happen this time. This time I'm gonna be a hundred percent honest and tell her everything, so I won't make the same mistake again.

I woke up with a flinch and I rubbed my fists against my eyes and sat up, resting my back against the headboard, and looked to my left to see an empty side. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Has she left? Why though?

"Did you thought I left?" I heard a giggle and I looked up to see Hannah leaning her shoulder against the door opening, crossed arms against her chest and her ankles were crossed as well and she wore my bottom-up shirt from last night. "Yeah" I smiled and went out of bed and walked towards her.

I cupped her one cheek and looked deep into her eyes "I love you" I whispered before I kissed her softly. She just smiled at me "Breakfast is ready" she turned around and walked to the kitchen and started to put food on the plates.

"So what are we going to do now?" she asked and poured newly brewed coffee in a coffee cup and gave it to me. "What do you mean?" I looked up at her and took a sip of my coffee. "Well, I live here in London and you live on the other side of the world. We can't live in a long-distance relationship where we can't see each other so often"

She rested her folded arms on top of the counter and her legs were stretched behind her. "Yeah, you're right. But I can buy a new and bigger apartment for both of us here in London" "But what about your house in Toronto. And your company? You can't just leave it like that"

"Don't worry, I can start a new company here in London" I grabbed her hand "No Shawn, I don't accept it" she shook her head. "You have worked so hard to build up your own company in Toronto. You can't just leave it like that. You have come this far and now you are going to leave it? Your whole life is that company, Shawn"

"I know but I'm ready to take that risk. And I don't want to live in Toronto when you live here. And I know that you love London more than Toronto. So I am going to look after a bigger apartment and buy it for us"

"And I am going to call that witch. Do you still have her number?" "No, but I remember it"

I took a piece of paper and wrote down the number. "Here" I handed her the note and she walked away to the bedroom.

Hannah
"This is Gemma" "Hi Gemma it's Hannah" "Ugh, what do you want?" I could hear the irritation in her voice. "Well, I don't really know how to say this. But Shawn told me about Adam. And he hasn't seen him because you just push him away and-"

"Excuse me but what do you have to do with this? It's mine and Shawn's child. Not yours" "Well, since Shawn is the father he have the right to see his own child. But he hasn't and it has been 2 almost 3 years now. And I bet that you haven't told Adam about Shawn"

"I still don't get it why you are telling me this? You have nothing to do with this. Or do you think that you can be the mother to Adam?"

"N-no absolutely not. I'm just saying that Shawn has the right to meet his son for once. Shawn doesn't have to see him every day. But if he just can meet him for once, just a few hours. So Adam knows that his father exists. If you were in the situation Shawn is in, wouldn't you want to meet your child? Or would you just ignore it and pretend that you don't have a child? This is also very mean to Adam. That you don't let him meet his own father!"