Exposed

Hey pixies😍

I'm back! The tests were wild and I've come to the realisation that online learning is no joke.

Either way I'm going to stay positive and work harder for test 2.

I missed writing and letting my imagination go wild. It  feels so good to be back.

I also wanted to thank everyone that votes and comments and adds my story to their reading lists and library.

It truly excites me to no ends😁😁😁

Alright enough of the blabbering

Enjoy!!😜😍😍😘

Unedited 1900

Milkah

Pain and disappointment is all I feel as soon as I wake up in the morning. Pain because of my clumsiness yesterday and disappointment because my mission to leave the palace failed.

Now I don't know when I will ever get a chance like yesterday but I will not give up.

"Concubines are called by royal grandmother for a visit" an announcer says then leaves.

As Zodwa is preparing me for the visit she cannot stop fusing over my bruised face and keeps questioning me about what happened.

I wish I could tell her but all I remember is bumping into the wall and crying.

She dresses me in a simple white dress then styles my hair elegantly.

When we arrive outside the royal grandmothers round I am in awe at what I see.

Flowers everywhere, different kinds. The view is spectacular and peaceful. As soon as I entered the yard I felt comfort.

We bowed to greet the royal grandmother and sat at our assigned seats.

"Welcome ladies, I wanted to invite the mothers and future mothers of my grandchildren for a small gathering. I know yesterday must have made you all tired but I wish to thank you all for the gifts I received" she said

"Bring out the gifts." She commanded

We all received wooden made boxes that where intricately designed. I opened mine to find jewellery, necklace designed in beautiful rose shaped flowers made out of bronze . It looked expensive but at the same time it looked humble.

I liked it a lot,  it suited my taste. Yes diamonds are a girls best friend but flowers are my undoing.

I was so engrossed in my jewellery, when I lifted up my head to look at the royal grandmother she was already looking at me.

I was startled at first but then I smiled and thanked her for the gift. She only responded with a nod.

The other concubines received gold and silver jewellery, which looked amazing but I was content with my gift.

As we were enjoying the festivities an unexpected visitor arrived.

"Your Majesty, what an unexpected surprise!" Royal granmother said gleefully.

"I heard you where holding celebrations for the concubines. As their husband I believe I have to show up where they are all present" he stated calmly

I don't even have to look at everyone to know that they can't handle the testosterone the man is slapping us with.

God have mercy on us, this man will kill everyone. Wearing his majestic outfit and signature stoic face. However you could see the face relax a little just a little while talking to the royal grandmother.

I'm not gonna  lie, that attractive. A man that shows affection for the elders is just the cream on top of the cake. Grunted he is already out of this world beautiful.

"Ah My King you look well rested after the walk yesterday!" A feminine female voice said.

I don't need to know who said that but I know she definitely wants to embarrass me for the stunt I pulled yesterday and she has succeeded as I sink lower into my chair and try to be invisible.

"Mmh I feel well rested Queen" he said

"That's wonderful!" She replied to the King.
"Oh I almost forgot, I  must remind the lead maidservant that new concubines are not allowed in the senior concubine areas since I saw Concubine Melokuhle in the area yesterday. Poor thing she even walked straight into a wall hence the reason behind her swollen face" she said sympathetically.

Everyone turned and looked at me. I could feel the glares from the other two new concubines and the looks of disapproval from everyone else.

Dammit! If these people really knew what I wanted to do they would have been over the moon.

I don't know if I should explain to them or just keep quite but that decision was made another concubine.

"What! How can a new concubine walk around the territory of senior concubines. Is it because she knows the King is frequent to our arrear and she was trying to get his Majesty's attention!" She said

Dig me a whole and bury me alive. Are all these people out to get me?

I look towards the the royal granmother to find her smiling at me. Well if she is smiling then I should relax. I exhale a breath I did not know I was holding. I sit up better and continue eating like nothing happened.

I can feel everyone's stare at me, I guess they are waiting for me to answer but if the person who invited me here asks nothing then I'm not revealing nothing. I feel eyes on me that I know to well, I feel my body go rigid as the King walks closer to where I'm sitting.

The talking comes to a halt as the King stands behind my chair. At this point I've just lost my appetite.

"Your Majesty will you join us?" Concubine 2 asks excitedly

"Mhh" he says

"Quick servants bring a chair for the King!" Concubine two cries out.

A servant brings a chair but places it next to royal granmother. Everyone turns and looks at the King but he doesn't move from standing  behind me.

I'm sweating bullets. Why isn't he moving?

A minute passes but he is still standing. A smart servant sees the King is not going to move so he quickly grabs another chair and places it where the King is standing.

I nearly fall of my chair when he pulled the chair and sat it close to me!

I was still rigid like a brick when I heard him say " Are you not going to explain to your sister wives why you where in a forbidden place at yesterday" He asked  no commanded calmly.

Call me crazy but didn't I explain what happened yesterday?
Is he and his Queen trying to make fun of me?

I look towards royal grandmother for help but she is looking at her hand. Now I know I have no way of escaping this question.

Please like share and comment😄😄😃