Meeting the family

I apologise pixes for the late updates. I was on vacation after such a hectic varsity year but now I'm back and uploading every Friday. Thank you so much for the support Pixes 😁😁😢😢😢😙

1900 Unedited

Milkah

"Melokuhle I want you to know that you marrying the King. This will bring good fortune not only to your family but to your siblings. You will forever be a royalty and so will your lineage. The reason why I trust you Melokuhle is because I know that you will succeed better as a concubine then a wife. Your mother was a concubine so this opportunity will be to your advantage!" Said the man who looked like a African Santa.

The audacity! I may be a High school graduate but I know an insult when I hear one.

The worst part of it all I have not even taken a seat yet and already he is embarrassing. This must be my uncle but if I look around table he is the only matured...old geyser seated so he might be my father.

"Do not disgrace us!" He said again.

At this point in time in my life I do not know what to do. So all I can do is just nod.

"Don't you have a mouth any more?!" Spoke a sharp woman's voice.

When my ears followed where the voice was coming from and I was greeted by a good looking woman around her late thirties. Her skin was as dark as night but shined like the stars in the night. Her lips where a beautiful pink that had a smirk on them. Her eyes where so bright that for a second I could not stop ogling at her. She was beautiful and I was disappointed that she was the one that had spoken is such a venomous way to me.

I assume my silence was taken as disrespect so I was being disciplined. She sat next to santa and she continued to put food in his plate in a very loving manner. I guess this must be her dad as well since it would be awkward if santa was her husband...no offense but the man was on his late fifties.

"I apologise. Yes I understand..." I choked up at the end when I got towards the end of my sentence. I mean, I don't know what to call him!

"Haha! Already you have started to disrespect your father mmmh you fail even to address him in a proper manner...goodness you will disgrace us all in front of the royal family you motherless child!" Said the lady to Santa's left hand side.

Call me crazy but I get the feeling that those two woman don't like me.

"Stop it MaCele and MaMsomi, the child just found out she was to enter the royal family a month ago. We all know how hard she has been working hard to prove to us that she will lift the Mkhize clan name high and proud. Please stop treating her like has done nothing during this past month.!" Said the woman sat the further away from santa but looked like his peer.

The woman had intelligent eyes with soft brown complexion, although she was not as beautiful as the other two woman. She did look handsome. In my opinion she looked like a righteous female warrior, that only appeared when needed.

After she had spoken everyone became silent including santa. I guess Nomathemba took that as a sign to lead me to my seat which was in the opposite of the table where My father AKA santa sat.

Please like,share and comment 😁😁😢😍