Vacation with my girls P2

2019

Milkah

We are currently in our hotel packing to go back home. We spent a whole weekend and my bank balance is crying tears.

"He did look handsome though" Gigi said.

Her and I are the irresponsible ones of the group. Zama is the serious one and Zelah is the motherly one.

"I know right! He looked like Khal Drogo!" I said squealing with Gigi.

On the day we arrived which was  two days ago we met the receptionist and he looked like he came straight out of Game of Thrones and I decided to label him as Khal Drogo because he had a rugged-hot look going on.

"I prefer men that shave." Zama said.

Always the party puper this one.

"You guys always go crazy for everyguy that looks like a celebrity." Zelah said.

"No we don't! " Me and Gigi said at the same time.

"Just because you have a serious relationship with Isaac does not mean you can't admire other good looking specimen." Gigi stated looking at Zelah.

"Are you guys done packing because the plane leaves in 3 hours and I'm not in the mood to be running late...again" Zama said looking at me.

"I'm done jeez and that only happened because I forgot my phone back home and we had to wait for my brother to bring it in the airport." I said with the most cutest voice I could master in order to soften her resolve.

"Done, let's go!" Gigi said as soon as she zipped up her last bag.

I took a last look at our hotel room before we left. Got to say, the room looked like a hot mess compared to when we came. I feel sorry for roomservice.

The Uber took us 30 minutes to get to the airport. By the time we arrived it was 12:40 pm and our planes departs at 15:00pm.

As we where walking towards the check in station there seemed to be some sort of a weird atmosphere going on. I'm no voodoo docter but a feeling is a feeling.

People started to crowd the checking in station, the whole situation just looked chaotic.

We where in line and I was behind Zelah. I remember hearing a loud piercing scream that came one hundred feet away from me.

I turned around to see who it was and as soon as my eyes looked on the person my blood ran cold.

A group of men wearing all black carrying guns came charging towards the checking in station.

I don't even know where they came from all I knew is that their mission was not for a good cause.

Everything happened in slow motion. One minute they where grabbing people, I assume they would be their hostages, the next one of the men looked me straight in the eye and grabbed me by my pony tail.

It hurt like hell but I could not find in me to scream I guess I was in shock. I heard the voice of my friends shouting my name. Zelah tried grabbing me back but the bulky man kicked her to the point that she passed out.

He started walking towards the the exit of the airport, the opposite of where I wanted to go.

My thoughts as he dragged me by hair was that I was gonna die and that I was never going to see my family again.

Please vote, share and comment😄😄