6. An Unforgettable Night

Hi...so...I'm sorry that I've not uploaded anything of MRE for awhile. I know, semi-hiatus sucks right!? But still...I hope the wait was worth it. This chapter is frustrating and I'm not completely sure I'm happy with it. You'll definitely feel bad for Jules though :)

Picture at the side is my pick for Jules. I think she's gorgeous :)
Vid at the side is Taylor Swift's "All Too Well"
It doesn't show Juliet's feelings but these parts of the lyricst that say:
And I know it's long gone, and there was nothing else I could do
And I forget about you long enough to forget why I needed to..
Dedication goes to: ValentinaPalushaj

It reminds me of all that Jules has lost.

Anyway, I hope you like it enough to VOTE/FAN/COMMENT!

Please also head over to "Fallen Infinity Books" On Facebook and share your support for me :)

P.S. I haven't proofread or edited so please point mistakes if you can! :) 

 Copyright Protected Hilda Therese [FallenInfinityBooks] 2012   ©
_______________________

 6.       An Unforgettable Night

“Just come out already.” Karen huffed, sounding annoyed.

She was so getting another beating. After informing me of my…date...I ran around the house till I tackled her and beat her…or tickled her senseless. You could say I was pissed off but really I wasn’t. More of annoyed. I thought maybe prom night would be the night when I would be able to find my eligible bachelor…instead Karen foolishly set me up and would lead me like a lamb led to slaughter. In this case, I was the lamb and Romeo…well, Romeo was the slaughterer.

“I don’t want to.” I said, whining. I was inside my en-suite, standing there wearing my gorgeous gown designed by Antonio and didn’t want to go to Prom…I was just stalling, I guess but seriously! I’d rather walk on glass then go out with someone as obnoxious and self-loving as Romeo Cartwright. I rolled my eyes at the thought of him.

 “Come on your royal-pain-in-my-ass. Just come out, I’m sure you’ll look great. Besides, Romeo probably won’t piss you off. He’ll probably be respectful and be like a gentleman.”

I scoffed. Probably? “If anything he’ll piss me off half to death before I take my own life. Come on Karen, cancel for me.” I begged. I would have done if myself—were it not the fact that she took my phone away from me, unplugged my landline and turned off the WiFi. Every time I tried to turn any of it on she’d tackle me.

“Don’t be overdramatic. If you won’t come out, let me in.” She said in a compromising tone.

 “Uh-uh, K. I’m still mad at you.”

“Boo-hoo, Juliet. Come on, it’s PROM NIGHT. You won’t ever have a chance like this again so pick up your pride and get over it! Do you know how many girls asked Romeo to prom? Do you? I’m not hearing an answer so I’ll tell you instead.” She said slowly, “All the girls in our grade and the juniors that were invited that already HAD dates asked him. Excluding me of course, but see how lucky you are? I know those girls dislike you so enjoy tonight in your gorgeous dress, make them jealous and have some fun.”

I sighed, giving up. I bit my lip and stared at myself in the mirror. “I guess the jealousy thing works. I know Tracy’ll be pissed.” I smirked. Okay…maybe this wasn’t going to be so bad. As long as Romeo didn’t touch me with his STD-infected hands.