5. Knight in Shining Narcissism

Okay so :) This is what happens when royalty does non-royalty stuff lol! I don't want to give out too much on what's on this chapter but I hope you like it! Tons of Romeo on this chapter! :) I haven't proof read or edited yet so please bear with me! :) x 

Oh and its my birthday this sunday! I'm turning 18 ! :) Could you do me the biggest favor and like my FACEBOOK page? Please? Birthday present? Pretty please!?  
http://www.facebook.com/hildatherese

P.S. Don't forget to FAN/COMMENT/VOTE! 
I hope you like it ! :)
P.P.S That's Steven at the side! :) Steven's Karen's boyfie and Romeo's best friend!  
P.P.P.S. Dedicated to XxlivetodiexX for her cute comment! :) x Back to teasing mode again! haha! x

 Copyright Protected Hilda Therese [FallenInfinityBooks] 2012   ©

 _______________________

4.      Knight In Shining Narcissism  

♚ Juliet’s POV 

 “I AM SO COMPLETELY OVER THIS ALL!” I shouted aloud as I slammed the door behind me.

For the past few days Karen had been trying to convince me to attend the dance. I didn’t want to. I couldn’t, especially with my husband hunting. Yes. Husband Hunting. Cringe. For the past few days I hired some guy from the security department to get information on all the guys in the school as well as some others from the community college.

It sounded bad but I was searching for eligibility. Good family, good money. Blech. I’ll stop now—only because I sound like a gold digging moron. And money was not my problem—no, if it was then I would have married the first guy who was presented to me. But no—this was important for the family so I had to search for someone who had great breeding and a good background.

And this is where Karen fit the picture. For the past two days she’d been helping me with the thirty minute dates I had with guys whom I thought were eligible. They weren’t. Okay so sure they had great money, good background—but half of them were so disrespectful! The last one even ended up with a kick to his groin for groping me.

I was pretty much sick of it—the speed dating slash husband hunting as well as Karen’s constant blabbering of the Masquerade Dance. I hated dances and this clichéd my already Americanalized thinking. 

“See! Another speed date and you’re gonna wreck, Jules. You need to get out. Listen, I can get you a really great date for the masquerade! Aren’t you even remotely interested? I mean, I get that you may have tons of dances back home but, This. Is. Prom. Once in a life time, Jules!” she pleaded, pouting.

I fell on my bed, exhausted from everything I’d been doing. Since the detention with Romeo I’d been avoiding seeing him. For two reasons—the first being I had a feeling that around now, someone would be watching me and reporting my actions to my father, not that they weren’t already before but still—better to be safe than sorry. I checked Good Morning Britain online the night after my detention with Romeo and found out that news of my arrival in a few months is already out and people were already waiting for me to come in.

So yes, low profile was the first reason. The second being I actually felt fond of Romeo’s presence. Yes, he got on my nerves plenty enough but still, the fact that I was imagining life without Romeo scared me a little. It was one thing to miss Karen when I would have to leave—she was my best friend, but it was another thing when it was a guy whose guts you hated.