12. Juliet in Wonderland

Picture of Queen Theresa (of France) at the side
Song at the side: She Wolf. Awesomest. Song. Ever. It has nothing to do with this chapter but I love LOVE love it.
Dedicationg goes to: YourLovelyWriter. Happy 16th Birthday little sis!

Oh guys, can I get 35 votes for the next chapter? As soon as you get me 35 I can promise you there will be no waiting. As soon as you guys reach 35 I upload.
Oh and a very Happy 16th Birthday to my little sister Nikki! I'd appreciate it if you guys check out her stories :) She's pretty awesome and really imaginative :) Saying Happy Birthday to her would also make her day :) x Her account is on my external link.

Votes, Comments and Fans would be much appreciated BUT as I said before: reach 35 and I will upload immediately.

Copyright Protected Hilda Therese [FallenInfinityBooks] 2012   ©

_______________________

12. Juliet in Wonderland 

Juliet's POV

Two days.

It had been two days since I last saw Romeo Cartwright. Two days since I'd seen him in all his glory, baring himself to me as if it were the last time he could...I kept on going back on his words. Everything about him seemed..wrong. He didn't seem like the cocky, narcissistic boy I met in America in fact, he seemed off. He, for the first time since I'd known him seemed shaken up, disturbed and nervous. 

Oh, let's not mention his eyes. They...glowed, I could say so intensely when he pleaded me to return to America with him that a massive part of me wanted to say yes. I wanted to hug him and say yes and for some reason I didn't like that. It confirmed all my suspicions. I had a...thing for Romeo. 

And that 'thing' better run and run fast because I sure as hell shouldn't be feeling anything for anyone but the man who would be at the end of the aisle, waiting for me and saying the words 'I do'.

"Stop fidgeting, Juliet." Ginny said, annoyed.

"I can't exactly help myself." I hissed at her and did the best I could to hide my nervous, fidgeting fingers away from her sight.

I was still very, very angry at Geneva. I wasn't the best at dealing with alcohol and waking up hung-over in the room of someone who was supposed to be a zillion miles away was obviously proof of that. Ginny was supposed to take care of me but she didn't and now, or should I say the past few days we'd been on lockdown--stuck in a room together in the Buckingham Palace being served three meals a day with no form of entertaiment other than the two-thousand-and-five edition of the Macquarie First Edition Dictionary.

It was pure torture.

"When do you think they'll let us out?" she asks in a bored tone. As soon as I got to our suite, Ginny as well as my grandmother and a fair amount of guards were waiting to 'escort'  us back home. The whole car ride was silent...uncomfortable and definitely tense. Ginny and I carried hang-overs whilst my grandmother probably carried a headache of her own...compliments of her two rogue granddaughters. 

When we got to our room in the palace however...you could quite literally say all hell broke loose. My father and Ginny's had business to take care of. My father was in Ireland whilst my Uncle was in Africa but they had both been very...vocal on the phone, expressing so much anger that I could swear my ear-drums bled just a little.

Then our grandmother shook her head and gave us the 'You are ladies...' speech that she gave us when she was disappointed in us. That hurt the most I think.