Class Room Shenanigans Pt. 3

The whole thing is your POV. No quirk needed. Gender doesn't matter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi! Y/n! Where the hell did you go!" Bakugo yelled.

You continued running through the halls of the dorm building laughing. You bumped into Jiro on the way.

"Hey Music Lover!" You cheered.

"Running from Bakugo?" She asked.

"Yeah... Mind if I stick with you for a bit? Just til he's over it?" You asked.

Jiro smiled and nodded. You both walked to her dorm and played bored games until Bakugo calmed down.

~~~~~~

"Y/n... Can I see your rabbit?" Mina asked as she clung onto your arm.

"If you want... After this we should play a prank on Kami though." You replied.

"I'm always down to prank Kami!" Mina cheered.

"YOU'RE PRANKING WHO NOW?!?!?!?" Kaminari yelled from the other side of the dorms.

~~~~~~

"Hey, Toko. Want to go to a concert with me?" You asked the bird boy.

You held two band tickets in your hand. It was to your favorite band and Tokoyami apparently like them too so why not ask him.

"Hm? Sure. But don't think of this as a date." Tokoyami replied.

You snapped your fingers, "Dang. Also, don't put words in my mouth! It would be a good classmate bonding day!"

Tokoyami just chuckled. Your cheeks went red and you pouted, looking away from him.

~~~~~~

"Hey Y/n? If you are nonbinary, then where do you go to the bathroom and such? We never see you change for hero training." Midoriya asked.

"Well, my dear little Izu, I just go to the normal bathrooms. There is one in the school for people like me!" You said, setting your arm on his shoulder.

"I-Izu?" He stuttered.

"Yeah! I have nicknames for everyone in the class! Well, exept Bakugo... He didn't like me calling him explodo-boy." You replied.

~~~~~~

"Hey Kami! Want to go on a date?" You asked, wrapping your arm around his shoulder.

"Nice joke Y/n. I'm not falling for it." Kaminari replied.

"Ouch... I'm hurt. I wasn't joking, Kami." You said, acting sad.

"Ah! I-I'm sorry Y/n! D-Don't cry!" Kaminari yelled.

"I-It's okay... I'll just go..." You mumbled, walking to your dorm.

"Way to go Kaminari! You made Y/n cry!" Sero yelled.

~~~~~~

"Shoji? Do you have a mouth under your mask?" You asked, laying upside down on the couch.

Shoji just sat next to you quietly. You looked up to him.

"Is that a yes?... Or a no?..." You questioned.

~~~~~~

"Hey, Mineta?" You asked.

"Hm? Y/n what do you need?" He asked.

"Do you think I'll ever find love?" You responded.

He shrugged, "Love is hard to find for people like us. At least people like you."