Maybe There Are Some Good Villains Out There|Sero x Villain!Reader

Quirk- Force Fields
Can create a purple see through shield. Can also use this quirk to attack but it is mostly used for defence.

You were taken in by All for One as a child. You started a fire in your house and used your quirk to seal off the exits leaving everyone inside to burn. He saw the way your eyes light up every time you saw a fight and saw the villain win. Thats why he took you in. You called him Father and Kurogiri, Mom. You then called the other members in the league brother or sister.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"So we're attacking the UA students who are my age?" You asked Shigaraki.

"Yes..." He responded.

"Can I have a high five?" You asked.

Fun fact! You were the only person that wouldn't disintegrate from his touch. Because around your body was an unbreakable force field making it impossible to get hurt by attacks.

"Only if we kill All Might" He said.

"Fine..." You groned.

"Okay your job is to inspect the students and write down their quirks... and try not to be seen this time" Kurogiri said.

"Alright!" You said.

At the USJ (Before I get any farther I looked up where Sero went for the USJ [cause I forgot] once all the students were spread out but I couldn't find it so you are in the 'Broken City' as I call it)

You were sitting in the broken city part of the USJ. You were looking at one boy in particular. His outfit was tape themed which made sence because he had a tape quirk, based on what you saw.

"He could make a good villain... But then there is that angry hedgehog..." You said.

You were talking to youself but then you got tackled by a pro hero. It was the pro hero Snipe.

"Oh. Hello there!" You said.

He pointed his gun at your forehead. He looked hesitant on if you were a student or a villain.

"If you get off, I'll let you chain me up. It'snot like your bullet would hurt me anyways" You said.

He looked at you in disbelief.

You continued by adding "Look I may be a villain, but I understand when I have lost. Plus my quirk is only for defence, so I'm usless in this situation".

He got up but a student came by and tapped you up. It was the kid you thought would make an okay villain.

"Take her to the police while I help the others" Snipe said.

The boy nodded and dragged you along with him.

"Hi! I'm L/n F/n! I might be a villain but trust me I don't fight. My quirk is for defence after all" You said.

The boy stayed silent til you got to the police.

He looked at you before you left and said "Sero Hanta... Don't forget it".

You smiled at him the looked at the police men.

Time skip!

You stood in class 1-A next to Aizawa.

"This is L/n F/n. Her quirk is for defence, but she is powerful and can use her quirk to attack. The reason she is here is because I have to watch her since she's a villain" Aizawa said.

"She's a villain!" Every student yelled.

"I'll blast her all the way to hell" The hedgehog boy yelled.

"Sorry if I'm an inconvenience for you all... I never really wanted to be a villain or hero. I just got sick and tired of heros only doing things for fame and money. That's why I joined the villains. And I basically was going to die if I didn't say yes to joining. I don't really care if you hate me or not" You said shrugging.

"Today you will be practicing on L/n here. Since her quirk is for defence she isn't aloud to attack you" Aizawa said.

You all went to the gym and they all changed into their hero outfits. After they were all done changing you saw the tapeboy, Sero Hanta.

After everyone (exept Sero) fought against you

"Lastly Sero Hanta" Aizawa said.

"Be prepared to fail like everyone else" You said.

"If I remember correctly you turned yourself in. Then annoyed me." He said.

"Sorry, but not sorry" You said.

"Start" Aizawa said.

Sero shot tape at you, which you put a force felid over yourself to block it.

"Have fun trying to beat me with just tape" You said.

After a while of fighting you got tired of it and eventually trapped Sero in a force field.

"Can we be done? I've started to get the effects of when I over use my quirk" You asked.

Aizawa nodded and you made the force field around Sero disappear. Aizawa said you could got to your room, well cell, once one student took you.

After everyone was done Aizawa told Sero to take you to your room then lock you up in it. You took the key from Aizawa and tossed it to Sero, who was standing next to you at that time. You started skipping down the hall with Sero behind you.

"So, you're Tape boy" You said.

"It's Sero to you" He said.

"But I like Tape boy more" You groaned.

"Question... Why were you a villain?" He asked.

"I was taken in by the leader of the league once my quirk manifested... It's a sad story really. My quirk got out of control and I made a huge force field around my house. Little did I know that my mom set the stove on fire by accident... I couldn't control my quirk at the time, so the force field wouldn't go away... Once the screams ended I smiled knowing they were done suffering... Little did I know that one smile would change my life for the worse" You said.

You stopped walking and looked at the ground.

"When you say 'they' you mean your family correct?" Sero asked.

"Yeah... My mom, dad, brother, and two sisters..." You mumbled.

Sero kissed your forehead and pushed you into your room.

"I hope you know that people are still here for you. You might just not know it yet" He said.

"Guess you're right..." You said.

"Sometimes you just gotta start off small" He added.

"Yeah... I'll become a hero for my family... and my new friend?" You asked.

He nodded and smiled. You said your goodbyes and he locked you in your room.

"Maybe there are some good villains out there" Sero said walking away.

The End!