Pt. 2 I'd Blame Midoriya|Shinsou x Reader

Quirk- Holographic Light
The wilder of this quirk must have a light source to use their quirk. They can create holograms using light.

You always have a flashlight on you just in case it's dark and you need to use your quirk

This is a part two of A Beginning. No you are not a couple yet you are still friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You were sitting on the roof. Yesterday was the day you officially met Shinsou. You were sitting with Sakura who was looking at the clouds.

"So... You and Shinsou huh?" Sakura asked.

"W-What?" You stuttered.

"Oh come on. I was sitting with you on the stands, and I saw how your eyes lit up when it was him vs Midoriya~kun" She replied.

"Was it that obvious?" You asked.

"Yeah, it was" She said.

You looked down and poked the floor. You heard the door roof open.

"Hey L/n? Who is this?" Shinsou asked.

"It's-" Sakura jumped up and interrupted you.

"I'm Sakura, or at least that's what everyone calls me. I'm one of Y/n~chans creations" She said.

"So you are a robot, or something like that?" He asked.

"Nope! I was created thanks to her quirk 'Holographic Light'" Sakura responded.

"Oh, I see. So you're like a normal human being?" He asked.

'Stop with the questions' You thought.

You grabbed your head and mumbled "Ow...".

"Wah! Y/n~chan! Are you okay!" Sakura asked.

"Yeah... Just overused my quirk..." You mumbled.

"I-I'll go away then!" Sakura yelled then disappeared.

You fell backwards and grabbed your head again.

"You okay?" Shinsou asked sitting next to you.

"I'm... fine" You mumbled.

"Are you sure? I could take you to Recovery Girl?" Shinsou asked.

"No... I'm fine really! I've over worked myself longer" You replied.

"You mean at the sports festival?" He asked.

"Yeah... I didn't get past Tokoyami, but I gave it my all... It doesn't help that he has Dark Shadow, and I need light to use my quirk..." You said.

"If we were fighting, I would have let you win" Shinsou said looking at the sky.

"Really? I would've let you win. You have an amazing quirk to become a hero. Even if people say it's a villainous quirk. I belive you can become a hero" You said smiling.

"You really think so?" Shinsou asked.

"Of course I do! I believe anyone can become a hero if they try hard enough!" You replied happily.

He smiled and then the bell rang. "Cya Monday, L/n" Shinsou said.

"Call me Y/n" You said.

"Alright then, Y/n" Shinsou said.

You blushed and then waved goodbye. You walked to your next class.

Time Skip! The next day!

You were playing games on your phone when you got a text from Midoriya.

M=Midoriya Y=You

M: Hey, I hope you don't mind but someone asked for your number and I gave it to them. I owe them something and I thought it would be okay. Sorry if it isn't.

Y: It's fine Midoriya. I'm fine with it. As long as it wasn't someone who is insane.

M: They aren't insane. I think you would like them anyways. I mean Sakura did say you had a crush on him.

Y: Wait? When did Sakura talk to you? Yesterday she was with me all day til I overused my quirk!

M: Oh she stole your phone and called me.

Y: Okay... I'm changing my phone password...

You exited out of texting and changed your password.

*Phone Password has been changed to ××××*

You got a text from an unknown number. It read "Hey, Y/n. Its me Shinsou. I hope you don't mind, but I asked someone for your phone number".

You mumbled a few swear words and responded. You quickly saved his name under Shinsou and replied to his text.

S=Shinsou Y=You

Y: Hey Shinsou. It's fine they already told me that they gave you my number.

S: Okay. I just didn't want you to freak out by getting a random text from an unknown number.

Y: I'd blame Midoriya for it anyways.

S: Don't blame Midoriya.

Y: I blame who I want.

The End! (For Now?)