I'd Love To|Todoroki Shoto x Reader

Fantasy AU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

You sat in the carriage quietly. You were going to another kingdom, to meet your future husband.

"Princess Y/n? Is everything alright?" Mina asked.

Mina, your maid. She watched over you where ever you went. She took care of you when you were young.

"Yeah... What are we doing today again?" You asked.

She groaned, "You are going to meet the prince of the Todoroki Kingdom. You are arranged to be married after all."

"Sorry... Guess I'm just thinking so much I forgot." You said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah. Are you ready?" She asked.

"I don't think I'll ever be... I'm only eighteen Mina, same with the prince. We shouldn't get married at this young of age. I just wish... I got some freedom in my life." You replied.

The carriage stopped. It was time to get out and head to the castle.

"Lets go, your highness." Mina said.

"Y/n will do Mina..." You mumbled.

Mina got out of the carriage then helped you out. You looked ahead to see the king.

You did a small curtsey, "Your highness."

"You must be Princess Y/n L/n, correct." The king asked.

"That is correct your highness." You replied.

"My son is currently in the castle. I hope you don't mind waiting a bit for him."

"That's okay. Do you mind if I look around the kingdom?"

"Not at all. Feel free to explore the palace. My other children can help you around."

'He's acting nice to make me thing that's how he is... I heard how he tried to take of All Might's kingdom... He wants mine so he can beat All Might. I won't let that happen.' You thought.

Time Skip

You sat in the flower garden next to the castle. Fuyumi showed it to you. You liked her, she was really nice. Same with her brother Natsuo. Apparently you were marrying Shoto Todoroki.

Fuyumi said you could pick some flowers if you wanted, so you did. You made them into a flower crown and put it on your head, after taking your crown off.

"This place is so beautiful. I wish I could stay here forever." You said.

"You're supposed to live here aren't you?" A voice asked.

You turned to see a male with half red and half white hair, split perfectly in half. He had a scar on his left eye. He had one grey eye and the other was blue.

"Yes, I am. I'll try my best to avoid it. I hope to be able to stop the Kings plan of taking over the most powerful kingdom." You replied.

You turned back to the flower garden and picked up your crown. You stood up and faced the prince.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"It's obvious, isn't it? He tried to take over All Might's Kingdom, when I was only fifteen. It makes sense to make your son marry the next best option to take over the Kingdom. I thought you would know that Prince Shoto." You stated.

"You're smarter than I thought." He said.

"I was taught a lot when I was a child. I was taught all types of war strategies, thats how I know what the King is up to. I was raised to rule a Kingdom by myself. My father agreed with the King thinking it would be good for me." You said.

The prince was silent so you continued.

"What my dad doesn't understand that I want freedom, not marry a man I never met." You finished.

"I feel the same. I don't want to marry someone I've never met. It's not like our Kingdoms are going to fall if we don't. My dad just wants power thats all." Shoto explained.

"No offense to you Prince Shoto, but I don't want to marry you."

"I feel the same."

It was silent. You both just looked at each other for a while, til the prince spoke up.

"Would you like to get to know each other, Princess Y/n?" Shoto asked.

"I'd love to." You responded with a smile.

A few months later you and Shoto were arranged to be married in a few weeks. Instead, you both ran away with a traveler. You met him on a horse ride. His name was Izuku Midoriya. He had two friends with him, Ochako Uraraka and Tenya Iida. You went with the three and Shoto. Shoto wanted to go, and he wanted you to join them.

In the few months you got to know each other he feel for you, hard. You fell for him as well. The day you were supposed to be married, you both confessed. It was funny because you both said it at the same time. He asked you to be his and you responded with the same thing you did when he asked to get to know you...

"I'd love to."

The End!