I'm Glad I Was Accepted|Tsuyu x Reader

Quirk~Bubblegum
The wielder of this quirk can use bubble gum to their advantage. If they chew a small piece of it and blow it up they can control it to make it pop, expand, or shrink. Even if it's not chewed they can control it to do what they want.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

"Are you sure I'm aloud in the school? I'm not a student." You asked your friend, Tsu.

Tsu asked the teachers if you could come take the test to attend school now then later. You both went to the same Junior High and she wanted you to meet her friends. You also wanted to go to UA but you were in America at the time.

"They said yes as long as you take a test to prove your not a villain, kero." Tsu replied.

You nodded, "Please tell me you're not going to introduce me to everyone in your class..."

"Kero? Why would you ask? You know I will. You're trying to get in the class anyways, so if you do it doesn't matter." She pointed out.

"I know... I couldn't help I was in America on a family trip. Anyways, you think I'll be accepted? I took the test and aced it but now I have to do the lie detector test and have to show all the teachers my quirk." You said.

"Well, you aren't a villain. You should be fine, kero." She responded, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah! I got this! Soon I'll be a hero!" You yelled outloud.

Time Skip

Tsu ran up to you as you walked out of the room. She put her hands on your shoulders. You gave her a small smile.

"Their looking up my family history..." You mumbled.

She pulled you into a quick hug, "Y/n... I'm so sorry. I-I know they'll see you're not her!"

You wrapped your arms around her, "I'm all good... They just said they were doing a background check to see if I'll be safe... So, I'm in Tsu."

She let you go and smiled, "Told you you'd make it in, kero."

"L/n Y/n, welcome to class 1-A. Your family history is a bit worrying, but I can see you're not like your mother. Also, I would've never thought that you used they/them pronouns. " Mr. Aizawa said.

You held your hand out towards him, "Thanks for giving me a shot and accepting me for who I am."

He shook your hand and nodded, "Asui please show them around. When you get to the dorms I'll have the whole class their. I take it you can handle this task."

"Yes sir!" Tsu replied.

She grabbed your hand, "I'll show you around the school first! Then you can meet our class, kero! Oh! Your dorm is right next to mine! It was a spare that we had in the building, kero!"

Time Skip

"Tsu... I don't think I can do this. What if they don't exept me as Nonbinary..." You said.

"They'll exept you. We have some other people like you in the class." She stated.

You took a deep breath, "Alright, I'm ready!"

She opened the door to the dorm building and pulled you in. You saw Mr. Aizawa talking with the class.

"Speak of the devil. Class this is L/n Y/n. Sh-They would like if you used they/them pronouns. Please don't make them uncomfortable... Sorry, it might take me a while to get used to that." Aizawa said, turning to you when he said his last sentence.

"It's okay. I understand why it's weird and difficult to get used to." You said.

"I'm going to take a nap. Please accept L/n for who they are. And don't harm them." Aizawa said, looking at a blonde male.

He walked out the room and you hid behind Tsu.

"Tsu... Can I trust them?" You asked the female.

"You can, kero. Promise!" She replied.

You slowly walked next to Tsu. You looked at the students and studied them all.

A girl with brown hair walked up to you and put her hand out, "I'm Ochako Uraraka! It's nice to meet you!"

"L/n Y/n. It's nice to meet you as well." You said with a smile, shaking her hand.

Time Skip

"Bubblegum? That's a strange quirk." Midoriya said.

"It works strange too. I can use bubblegum to my advantage. Tsu?! Want to help me demonstrate my quirk?!" You yelled over to her.

This gained the attention of everyone in the class. They all wanted to see it so you agreed. You grabbed some bubblegum from your pocket and started to chew on it while you walked outside.

"Like when we trained when we were kids, kero?" Tsu asked.

You nodded. She walked back a few feet and you took the gum from your mouth.

"I'm really sorry. I know this is pretty gross." You said, tossing the gum infront of her.

She jumped in the air and you made the gum expand to make something like a trampoline. She didn't get stuck, she kept bouncing.

"I can make it so she gets stuck too, but I'm not that cruel." You said.

The bubblegum accidentally popped and Tsu landed on her feet.

"S-Sorry Tsu!" You yelled, running up to her and hugging her.

"I'm fine, kero. I've been hurt worse." She said, hugging you back.

"I know... I'm sorry Tsu. I love you." You mumbled.

"Love you too, kero." She said.

"H-Huh! B-But I thought-!" You yelled.

"Hehe, I know. You thought I was straight." She said.

She leaned up and gave you a quick kiss. You turned to the class and pointed.

"She's mine so back off." You said.

Everyone sweat dropped while looking at you two. You looked at Tsu and smiled.

"I'm glad I was accepted." You said.

"Me too, kero." She replied.

The End