What's a soulmate?|Denki Kaminari x Reader x Hanta Sero

Your quirk isn't needed.

This takes place after you three are married and have a child. You watch the child while the other two work as heroes.

D/n=Daughter's name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"We'll see you later Y/n" Denki said smiling at you.

"Love ya" Hanta added, smiling as well.

"I love you both! Bye!" You said waving them goodbye.

You watched them walk out the door. You turned around and saw your Daughter, d/n.

"D/n? What are you doing up? It's already nap time" You said, walking up to your 4 year old daughter and picking her up.

D/n didn't get her quirk yet, but the doctors said her quirk might take a while to form because of the way your relationship was. She could also end up being quirkless, or with just your quirk. The doctor's doubt that she'll get her father's quirk.

"I heard papa and dada leave" She replied, after yawning.

"Let's get you to bed. Shall we?" You said, walking to her room.

You placed her on her bed and started to walk away, til you heard your daughter.

"Hey mama? What's a soulmate?" She asked.

You turned around and walked up to her. You sat on the chair next to her bed and turned on a small lap next to the bed.

"It's... It's like a bestfriend, yet they mean more to you than anything... You love them more than everyone and everything..." You said.

"Except in my case... Don't tell your dads but... I love you more than them" You said, smiling and poking your daughter's nose.

"Mama? Do I have a soulmate?" D/n asked.

"Of course sweety" You replied.

"There's a legend that once you turn 15 you'll get a red string on your ring finger. It can streatch or shrink but never break. No matter what time or life you are destined to meet... In my case I had 2" You said, looking at your wedding ring, and red string.

You see only some people got red strings you were one of them. When you get one you can only see yours and your soulmates combined string. Except something happened with your string.

"Are papa and dada your soulmates?" She asked.

"Yes they are. And we could tell the second we meet at UA" You replied.

"When I go to UA. I'll meet my soulmate..." You daughter mumbled, finally falling asleep.

You looked at your little girl and smiled.

"I'm so glad to have met your fathers..." You said, standing up.

You turned off the light and walked into the livingroom. You turned on a movie and feel asleep.

Time Skip

You woke up to the door opening. You saw your daughter asleep on your lap and smiled. You heard your husbands walking up, so you pretend to be asleep.

"Hey were-" Denki started, then shut up.

"They're asleep" Denki whisper yelled to Hanta.

"She's so peaceful when sleeping" Hanta whispered.

You felt your daughter sit up and look around.

"Hi papa and dada" D/n whispered.

You felt her weight get lifted off so you assumed one of the boys picked her up.

"Hey, papa?" D/n asked.

"Yes, D/n?" Denki replied.

"Mama told me you, dada, and her are soulmates" D/n replied happily.

"She did?" Hanta asked.

Both boys knew the truth. You three didn't have a string together. You all feel inlove with each other and cut your strings. You then tied them together, letting you see their red strings, now conected to yours. Also making you meet each other in every next life you had.

Since you cut the strings it wouldn't be as strong as a bond of real soulmates, but its still strong. You each had a consequence though, everyone does. You ended up becoming color blind. Your husband's never told you what they lost, but you knew it had to be something they loved dearly and is in their every day lives. You also never told them you gave up seeing colors.

"I guess you could say we are in a way" Denki replied.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked at your three cut strings, all tied together. You looked at the strings and smiled. You then sat up and smiled at the boys.

"Y/n? You told D/n we're soulmates?" Hanta asked.

"She did! She did!" D/n cheered.

Denki set her down and sat next you, Hanta on your other side. You all looked at your daughter and smiled.

"Let her believe while she's young. One day we'll tell her the truth" You said, putting your arms around both boys.

Both boys looked at you and smiled.

"You know Y/n... We could have another one" Denki whispered, flirtatious, in your ear.

"It wouldn't be a problem. Plus, I would love to have another one... Maybe two" Hanta whispered in your other ear.

You smacked both of them, got up, and walked towards your daughter.

"I never want to go through that pain again!" You yelled.

Both boys looked at eachother and smirked.

"Tonight" The both said at the same time.

"No way!" You yelled back.

"Lets call Kirishima. He could probably watch D/n" Kaminari said smirking.

"No!!!" You yelled.

The End!