Traitor!|Villain!Uraraka x Fem!Reader

Quirk~Lie Detection
The user can tell when they are lied to. Basically they are a lie detector.

WARNING!!!!!
Suicide! If you are sensitive about this topic skip over the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You POV

You walked up to UA and looked at the building. You didn't want to be here on these conditions. You were called over from Tokyo to ask some of the students questions. UA was going to ask one of their own students but people could break out of his quirk, no one could break out of yours.

"Ah! You must be L/n Y/n, correct?" The principal, Nezu, asked.

"Yes, I wish I was here on a better occasion." You replied, bowing down.

"No need for formalities. I'm Nezu, the principal. I would like you to ask the hero course students questions." He said.

You stood up straight and nodded. He signaled for you to follow him, so you did.

"We think there's a traitor in the first years top class. There have been a lot of attacks from The League of Villains, and we have no idea how they are getting the information of where the class is going." Nezu said.

"Why would you assume that, sir? I know one of those students due to the internship I was in. She didn't mention anything about the League attacking them." You asked.

That person was Ochako Uraraka. You were there for the internship because it was the best opportunity you could get, so you took it.

"We tried not to make those public. It would get out that the first years were attacked several times." Nezu added.

"So I assume all the questions being asked will be about the traitor and attacks." You replied.

He shook his head. That was a lie, your mind told you.

"That was a lie. I take it that was a small test?" You asked.

"Correct. I wanted to make sure you could tell if they were lying or not." He responded.

Time Skip

"Student; Ochako Uraraka. Age; 15." Nezu said.

"Hello Uraraka. It's nice to see you again." You said to the female.

"Nice to see you too Y/n!" She replied with a smile.

It was fake.

"We'll be asking you some questions if that's okay. It about the though of a traitor." Nezu announced.

"Alright! I have nothing to hide!" Uraraka smiled.

Lie.

"Do you know anyone from the League personaly?"

"No."

Lie.

"Are you giving information our to the League?"

"Nope!"

Another lie...

"Are you the traitor?"

"Of course not!"

Uraraka... You're lying...

You started shaking. You slammed your hands on the table and stood up.

"Uraraka what the hell!!! I thought you were a hero! During the internship you were all happy and such! Was that all a lie?! Is everything about you a lie?!" You yelled.

Nezu quickly called in Aizawa, aka Eraserhead. A portal appeared behind Uraraka and she grabbed you, pulling you in with her. Everything went black.

Time Skip

You woke up and couldn't move. You opened your eyes and looked around.

"She's up! She's up!" A female voice yelled.

You looked where the voice came from and saw Toga Himiko, the villain. You were kidnapped...

"What the hell do you want?" You asked.

"For you to join us. Not all of us wanted it but one of our top members wanted you to join... Your quirk could be useful." A male voice grumbled.

You looked to your other side and saw Shigaraki Tomura. He wasn't lying, which wasn't good.

"Just kill me before I see that god damn traitor." You growled, meaning Uraraka.

"That's mean, love! You know you love me! I might not have your quirk but I can see it!" A voice said.

You looked forward to see Uraraka.

"I'd rather die than love a traitor... Kill me before I kill you." You growled.

"Always had a temper.... Jeez, how were you so nice in school." Someone said from behing you.

You turned to see Ito Snow, your bestfriend from Tokyo. You knew they were trouble, you just knew it.

"Ito, Uraraka... You traitors!!! How could you become villains!!! I hate you both!!!" You screamed.

"No one will hear you, love." Uraraka said.

That wasn't a lie...

You stayed silent and looked down.

'Traitor... Traitor... Traitor...' That word never left your head. It kept repeating over and over again.

"I'll join... On one condition." You said.

"And whats that?" Ito asked.

"I can get something..." You responded.

They agreed, not knowing what you ment.

You asked Kurogiri to take you to your dorm quick. There you grabbed your gun. You hid it and went back to the Villain hideout.

You walked up to Uraraka and pulled her into a kiss. She kissed you back til she heard a click, the click of your gun. She pulled away and you put the gun up to your head.

"Tell me your the traitor." You said.

"I-I'm the traitor! P-Please don't do it!" Uraraka yelled, panicked.

No lie...

"It's nice... To hear you not lying. I love you, but I can't do that... For you're my swar enemy. A traitor."

'BANG'

"Y/n!!!!"

That was it... The last thing you ever remember. Before your vision went black.

The End!

~Bonus~

Uraraka's POV

"No! No! No! No! No!" I screamed, while holding Y/n in my arms.

I was crying while holding their figure. How could they!? They can't leave me!

I grabbed Y/n's gun and put it to my head. I had a smile on my face the whole time.

"I'll see you soon, my love..." I said.

"Uraraka don-"

'BANG'