From Loving You| Toga Himiko x Fem!Reader

Request from Alexval3ska

Quirk~Blood Manipulation
You can create anything out of blood, but it takes a lot of energy. You can also harden your blood to make a scab over a cut. You can do it with other people's blood too.

You and Toga are dating already. You're in UA on your third year while she's a villain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

You and Toga were walking hand in hand in town. Toga was only known by the first years and pro heroes so if you stayed clear of them you'd be fine. If you got caught Toga would probably kill them.

"Y/n... Hero." Toga said.

You looked ahead to see the first year's top class teacher, Eraserhead. You gave Toga your arm.

One way you got passed heroes was give Toga your blood and pretend you were twins. No one would know that way.

Toga pushed your arm now and pulled you into an ally way.

"It's more fun if we run! We could always stage that I was kidnapping you then I could get away!" Toga cheered.

"Yeah. Let's go!" You responded.

You and her ran hand in hand away from that part of town. You went to the LOV hide out. Surprisingly the LOV didn't even know you went to UA. They didn't care who you were either. You didn't go in though. You stood in front of the building.

"I have to go, Love. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? I'll meet you outside of UA." Toga said.

"Alright. See you tomorrow, babe." You responded.

You gave her a quick kiss on the cheek then ran to UA. You couldn't wait to see her tomorrow.

Time Skip

You looked at the site before you. Toga was being dragged to jail by a hero. You couldn't let this happen...

"Yo! Elementia!" You yelled, running up to her and Toga.

(I made her up btw)

"Ah! Y/n! Can you make her stop struggling!" Elementia yelled.

You looked at Toga to tell her she would be okay. You grabbed her arm and Toga stopped moving. You didn't use your quirk but you knew she knew what to do.

"I'll help you bring her to the police. Then she won't hurt you." You said.

"Sure! You do work for me so your help would be greatfuly appreciated!" She cheered.

'She's too cheerful.' You thought.

You pretended to make Toga walk faster and you held her arms. Elementia walked next to you.

You pointed to an ally and said, "If we go that way it'll be quicker. Then we don't have to walk around the block."

"You're so smart!" Elementia praised.

You walked into the ally way and whispered, "Toga... Kill."

In the blink of an eye Toga had Elementia pinned to the ground with a knife to her throat. You used your quirk on Elementia so she couldn't move or use her quirk.

"Y/n! W-What are you doing!" Elementia yelled.

Lucky for you, no one could hear.

"I won't let you hurt thr one I love." You said.

You turned around so you didn't see what Toga would do. After a few minutes you were hugged from behind.

"Sorry it took so long. I just took some blood from her so I can get into and out of UA when ever I want." Toga said.

"Don't worry, Babe. Now you can visit me, right?" You asked.

"Yep! Now can we go to my home and cuddle?" She replied.

"Yeah... You need a shower first though. You have blood on you." You said turning around.

"Will you join me?" She asked, slightly begging.

"If that's what you wish." You replied kissing her.

"Also sorry about my blood lust. It's hard to control some time." She said after she pulled away.

"It's alright. We might be on different sides but it won't stop me from loving you." You responded.

"Now let's go and shower!" Toga cheered.

"Of course." You replied.

The End!

Sorry it's short... Hope you liked it though!