Adorable|Tamaki Amajiki x Fem!Reader

Quirk isn't needed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

You had your sunglasses on, hair up, as you walked down the street. You had a black skirt, blue shirt, and dark blue hoodie on. Quick note, the hoodie isn't yours. You "stole" it from a friend.

"Pro Hero Ari! We have a few questions for you!" A female yelled.

You looked to see it was a news reporter. You sighed and kept walking.

"You're in your third year at UA right?" The girl asked.

There was a man behind her holding a camera. You just hummed.

"Are you dating anyone? If so who?" The lady asked.

"Sorry. I don't give out my personal life." You said, rolling your eyes.

They couldn't see so why not. You took your hair down and put your sunglasses on your head.

"Come on! It's just one small interview!" She insisted.

"Ye- Oh! Suneater!" You yelled, seeing Amajiki a few feet ahead.

You ran up to him with a smile. He had a pink hue on his cheeks when he saw you had his hoodie on. You glanced behind you so he looked around you to see the news reporter.

"Oh! Suneater! We have a few questions for you!" The lady said.

Amajiki hid behind you. He started shaking.

"Sorry... I kinda forgot about them. Sorry, but Suneater and I have to go to our agency." You said.

"Huh? I thought your agency was closed today?" The guy with the camera asked.

"It is but we have to go give a report from last night. Ta ta!" You yelled, grabbing Amajiki's hand and walking off.

"W-Why did you b-bring th-them over to m-m-me?" Amajiki asked.

"Sorry, Amajiki. I kind of needed an excuse to get away... Sorry I dragged you into it." You said.

"I-It's okay..." He mumbled, looking down at his feet.

"Well, since we're already walking why not hang out? We could get Mirio if you want." You suggested.

"I-I'm okay with h-hanging ou-out with just yo-u..." He whispered.

"Well, what do you want to do?" You asked.

You let go of Amajiki's hand and stopped walking. He looked kind of sad that you stopped holding his hand.

"Why do-don't we walk a-around? I-If the press fi-finds us we c-can run." Amajiki said.

"Sure! Want to go to the park? I heard it's really pretty there because the cherry blossoms are blooming!" You cheered, walking off.

Amajiki followed. You couldn't see him, but he had a smile of his face. He soon stepped up beside you, walking next to you. When you got to the park you saw some news people. You sighed but continued walking anyways. You looked at all the cherry blossom trees with a smile on your face.

Amajiki was staring at you, but you didn't notice. He thought you looked so cute. The way the wind blew your hair into your face occasionally, your smile that was adorable to him, the fact you have his hoodie on, how beautiful you looked with the sun shining on you. He wouldn't be able to say these things out loud, but he always thought that. He's liked you since your first year at UA, though no one else knew he liked you. Well, Mirio kind of knew because he guessed a while back.

"Amajiki! Look! The trees are starting to bloom!" You cheered.

You grabbed his arm, making him blush. He smiled and looked at the tree you were pulling him towards.