You're Dumb, But I Love You|Kaminari x Reader

Quirk~Water Manipulation
The wielder can bend water and make it do what they want. They need water nearby. If there isn't water nearby they can use the water in their body, but that leads to them feeling really sore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

"Mineta... What did you do?" You asked with a smile.

Mineta froze. He slowly turned to you and had an innocent smile on his face.

"I heard you touched Yaoyorozu, without her permission." You said.

He slowly nodded. His quirk could make you get stuck in place but you could still beat him up easily, you were in the kitchen where there is a water source.

"Why did you do that?" You asked, walking up to him.

"I- Um..." He struggled to make a sentence.

Two arms wrapped around your waist and held you back.

"Come on L/n! He didn't mean it, did you?" A male said.

You turned your head back to see your best friend, Kaminari. You grumbled and turned back to see Mineta gone.

"You bitch! You let him get away!" You yelled, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Sorry, I owed him one. He gave me some information I wanted." Kaminari replied with a smile.

You stopped struggling and looked at him, "And what was that?"

"Nothing that concerns you." He mumbled.

"It's about one of the girls or me then. If it was about the guys or something else you would tell me. I'm your friend, Kaminari. I can tell what you mean by your words." You said.

His face turned a bright pink and he let you go, "What's that supposed to mean!"

"You're dumb! It's as simple as that. Now I have to go get Mineta and make him apologize to Yaoyorozu." You replied.

You quickly got out of Kaminari's grasp and ran to the steps leading to Mineta's dorm.

'That was really close...' You thought.

Time Skip

"We have the week off?" You asked.

"Yes, starting tomorrow you have the weeked and week to go home and see family. You must be back by Sunday of next week before school starts again." Aizawa said.

You nodded and looked down. You felt someone tap your shoulder, instantly knowing it was Kaminari who sat behind you. You turned your head to face him.

"You can come to my place. I know you don't like your parents that much." He whispered.

"I'll think about it, okay?" You asked.

He nodded and you faced forward again. You payed attention to Aizawa's lesson. Though it was difficult. Kaminari's words were stuck in your head.

'You can come to my place. I know you don't like your parents that much'

It was true, you didn't like your parents. They killed your two siblings because they didn't have quirks. What kind of parent would kill their own kid!? Who thinks that someone without a quirk is worthless!? They are still a human being!?

You started shaking, and everyone noticed it. They usually pushed it aside since you did it alot. The second you started to cry everyone knew what was happening, you were having a panic attack.

You heard a chair fall and you felt arms around you. Your head was in someone's chest so you wrapped your arms around the person and continued to cry.

"Kaminari go ahead and take her back to the dorms. I'll have Kirishima and Sero fill you both in on what happened while you were gone." Aizawa said.

You still held on the person in front of you, now guessing it was Kaminari. You let go of the person and backed away a bit to see it was indeed him. You wiped your tears and looked at all your worried classmates.

"I-I'm fine Aizawa~sensei, promise." You said, sniffling every once and a while.

"You're not... If you would like to stay here instead of going home you're welcome to. The teachers will still be here and you're old enough to take care of yourself." Aizawa said walking up to you.

You shook your head, "I'm fine. I have a place to go."

You glanced at Kaminari then looked back at Aizawa. For some reason you started to cry again. Kaminari pulled you into another hug.

"It's okay... They won't hurt you." Kaminari said.

This confused most of the class. The only people who knew about your parents and siblings were Sero, Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugo, and Aizawa.

"Take her to the dorms, Kaminari. Watch over her and help her through this. You're the best person for this." Aizawa said.

"Alright." Kaminari replied.

"Want me to pick you up?" Kaminari asked you, gently moving your hair out of your face.

You nodded. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around him. He's carried you a few times like this, only when you have panic attacks. You need something to cling to when you have one and Kaminari was the best person to cling to, he was extremely huggable. You felt Kaminari start walking and you smiled, your tears slowly stopping.

"Thanks... If you don't mind I'll take you up on that offer, of going to your place. I want to..." You mumbled.

"Alright. For now get some rest. I'll take you to your dorm and get you food and water. Go ahead and sleep L/n." He said.

"I thought we agreed for you to call me Y/n, Kaminari." You replied, starting to fall asleep.

"And I thought I told you to call me Denki, L/n." He responded.

You yawned, "Alright... I'll call you Denki."

"Then I'll call you Y/n." He said.

You smiled and tighted your grip on Kaminari.

"You're dumb.... But I love you."

"I love you too Y/n. I have for three years now."

"I'm going to bed now... Love you."

"Love you too. Now sleep you dork."

And that's how it all started. Your relationship that is. It grew from there. You went to Kaminari's place and his family quickly excepted you, which made you happy. After highschool you still stayed together even though it was hard because of hero work. You got married a few years after high school. It was happy, and it always will be. As long as you're together, everything is perfect.

The End!