I didn't mean to| Iida x Reader

Quirk- Elements
Can control all four main elements

This takes place right after the students at UA moved into the dorms

This also contains a lot of coughing up flowers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You sat in the small living room in the girls dorms when you decided to go hang out with your friend, Midoriya Izuku.

You walked into the boys dorm area and heard Iida, your crush, talking to someone.

"W-We have know each other f-for a while now... a-and I was wondering... w-would you go out with me!" You heard Iida say.

You heart shattered into a million pieces. You ran to Midoriya's room as quick as you could. You felt something in your lungs but ignored it. You knocked on Midoriya's door, and he opened the door to see you with tears in your eyes.

"Y/n? What happened?" He asked as he pulled you in his dorm, hugging you close.

"I-I heard I-Iida ask someone out..." You mumbled.

"Y/n..." Midoriya said.

He pulled you closer to him, if that was even possible. You hugged him back and started crying even more.

"Here, lets go get some ice cream. That will cheer you up" He said.

You nodded and wiped the tears away from your eyes, putting on a fake smile.

Time Skip

You and Midoriya where walking back to UA when you started coughing. You coughed up something and spit it into your hand. It was a flower.

"Y/n... Please tell me you ate a flower" Midoriya said, looking at the flower in your hand.

"Midoriya... I didn't" You replied.

He grabbed your hand that didn't have the flower in it and started running towards UA, you coughingup a few more flowers. You got to UA and went to Recovery Girl.

"You have the Hanahaki disease" Recovery Girl said.

You looked at the floor and Midoriya hugged you.

"There is one way to get rid of the disease if the feeling are not returned. Except your feelings for them would be gone forever" Recovery Girl added.

"I don't want to lose my feelings for him" You said.

"Y/n... You'll die" Midoriya said.

"So what? As long as he is happy, I'll be happy" You said.

You got up and walked to the girls dorms. You walked in and saw a few girl talking to Ochako, but once you entered the room they all stopped talking. You assumed that Iida asked Ochako out.

You coughed up another flower but you hid it behind your back.

"Hey Y/n" Mina said.

"Hello Mina, Ochako, Momo, and Tsyu" You said smiling.

"Y/n there's blood coming out of your mouth" Ochako said as she ran up to you.

"Yeah I know... I bit my lip right before I came back" You lied.

"Okay, but if something is wrong please tell us" Momo said.

"Yeah, Kero. We're here for you" Tsyu said.

You nodded at walked to your dorm room.

Midoriya's POV

I walked into the boys dorm building and walked straight up to Iida.

"You're literally killing someone" I mumbled while looking at the floor.

"Huh? What do you mean Midoriya?" Iida asked.

"Y/n... She's dying. And its because of you" I said staring at the ground.

"You're confusing me Midoriya" He said.

"You gave Y/n the fucken Hanahaki disease!" I yelled.

I was so mad that I didn't even realize I swar.

"I-I gave Y/n the- Oh no!" He yelled.

He ran off. I take it he ran to the girls dorms.

Iida's POV

'No, no, no! Please be lying Midoriya!' I thought as I was running.

I ran into the girls dorm building and ran to Y/n's room.

I heard coughing, so I knocked on the door. Y/n opened the door and I saw a small amount of blood coming from mouth.

"Y/n please tell me Midoriya is lying" I said.

"If you're talking about what I think then no... but I'm okay if I die this way" She said smiling.

I pushed her into her dorm and shut the door behind me.

"You can't be okay with dying like this. You'll suffocate" I said.

"And so what? You're happy, so I'm happy" She said.

I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

"No I won't be. I can't just stand and watch the love of my life die because of me" I said holding her.

"L-Love of your l-life?" She asked.

I looked her in her eyes and said "Yes, the love of my life".

She coughed again but this time a few flowers came out of her mouth. I quickly kissed her and then pulled away.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to" I said.

"It's okay Iida... It's okay" She said as she hugged me.

"You feel better?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

The End!