Pt. 1 A Beginning|Shinsou x Reader

Quirk- Holographic Light
The wilder of this quirk must have a light source to use their quirk. They can create holograms using light.

You always have a flashlight on you just in case it's dark and you need to use your quirk

In this you and Shinsou don't end up as a couple but you end up becoming friends. You still like him though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You were sitting on the roof talking to a hologram you made. Her name was Sakura. She eventually gained a mind of her own because you created her so often. Yes, she did disappear when you wanted her to, but she still was a person in your mind and she gained a conscience. She said she always just felt like she feel asleep then woke up the next time she appeared.

"So, Y/n who's been on your mind?" Sakura asked.

"W-What do you mean?" You stuttered.

"You've been out of it since the Sports Festival. Even before that but it got worse then" She said "I know you didn't get any farther than fighting Tokoyami in the 1 v 1 battle, but you just seem off. Plus I'm part of your mind, I can tell when something is wrong".

"I-I seem odd?" You asked.

"You haven't talked to any of your classmates for a while, and I can tell they're getting worried. Even some kids from 1-B are worried for you. Even that Monoma jerk, hell even Bakugo!" She answered.

"I guess I have been out of it" You said looking at your hands.

"Well, I'm going to find Midoriya~kun. I need to talk to him about something" She said.

"O-Okay" You stuttered out.

Sakura's POV

I walked to the lunchroom and walked right up to Midoriya's table. At the table was Midoriya, Ochako, Iida, Todoroki, Tsyu, and Tokoyami.

"Okay, I have something to ask all of you" I started.

"Hm? Oh, hey Sakura. What do you need?" Midoriya asked.

"Something is off about Y/n... She's been acting strange since the sports festival" I said "She doesn't summon me that much anymore, and rarely talks to you guys".

"She's acted strange during our battle... Like she was trying to impress someone" Tokoyami said.

"Yeah, I realized that too" Midoriya added. Todoroki nodded his head at Midoriya's statement.

"She hasn't sat here with us for a few days too, kero" Tsyu said.

"Think she's in love with someone?" Ochako asked.

"I don't know. You guys have known her for long enough" I said.

I looked at my hand to see it slowly fading. "My time is up... Y/n over used her quirk again. Oh, she's on the roof might want to check on her before class starts" I said before disappearing.

Your POV

You grabbed your head and mumbled a few curse words. You got up and started to walk to the door. You stopped walking and turned around. You saw your long time crush, Shinsou Hitoshi, sitting by himself on the other side of the roof.

You walked over to him and said "Hello".

"Hi" He said as he looked up to you.

You sat down and smiled. "I'm L/n Y/n. It's nice to meet you" You said.

"Shinsou Hitoshi" He responded.

"You're the guy from the sports festival" You said.

You knew he was in the sports festival, but you acted like you didn't to start up a conversation.

"You're the one with the brainwashing quirk. I wish you were able to beat Midoriya. Then we might have been in the same class" You said.

"You're not scared of me?" He asked.

"Of course not. Oh shoot I answered your question... Oh well, if you make me leave then so be it" You said.

He smiled and said "I won't make you leave".

"Really" You said happily.

"Yeah, you seem nice" He added.

"Friends?" You asked.

"Friends" He responded.

The bell ran and you both stood up. "Meet me here tomorrow at lunch okay Shinsou?" You asked.

"Alright" He answered. He patted your head then left.

You started walking to your class and smiled. 'I'll take friends over strangers anyday' You thought.

To Be Continued!!!