Hey you know, opposites do attract| Momo x Reader

Quirk- Destruction
Anything the wielder of this quirk touches, with five fingers, will break or shatter. They can control their quirk, but if their emotions get out of control so will their quirk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You were sitting in class alone, so you decided to take a small nap. You layed your head down and fell asleep.

In your dream

You were sitting in a different classroom. It looked like your classroom from middle school. You stood up from your desk and you heard some voices.

"Loser!" One yelled.

"You have a villain quirk!" Another yelled.

"Stupid lesbian!" Someone else yelled.

The voices continued so you ran out the classroom and down the halls. You kept hearing the voices so you kept running.

"Y/-"

"/n!"

"Y/n!" Someone yelled.

Dream ended

You shot your head up and looked around. You saw Momo and Todoroki, your friends, standing in front of you.

"You okay Y/n?" Momo asked.

"Yeah you were mumbling and twitching in your sleep" Todoroki added.

"I'm fine... just a nightmare" You mumbled.

You looked at the gloves on your hands that cover two of your fingers, canceling your quirk from working. Yes, you could control your quirk, but once you got your hero outfit, and got these gloves, you've kept them on. You found it easier to be able to know you wouldn't destroy anything.

"Well, Y/n. Can I talk to you at lunch?" Momo asked.

"Sure" You said.

Time skip

Hero training. The once class you hated. Yes, you wanted to be a hero, but you hated having to hurt your friends.

"Find a partner and fight each other. Try not to kill each other" Aizawa said.

He looked straight at you and then to Bakugo.

You sighed and walked over to an open area and sat down. The class had an odd number, so someone had to sit out. Usually it was Mineta because he was scared, but he knew you didn't want to hurt anyone, so he said he would take your place today. (Mineta is kind in this story, so FIGHT ME!)

"Hey! Y/n!" Someone yelled.

You looked up and saw Momo run up to you.

"Hey Momo" You said.

"Wanna be my partner" She asked.

"Sorry, but I'm sitting out today" You said.

"Please! I don't wanna fight Mineta!" Momo whisper yelled in your ear.

"Fine..." You mumbled.

You got up and walked with Momo to an open area. She got in a battle formation and so did you.

"Ready! Set! Go!" You both yelled.

Momo started to create something, so you quickly looked away and took of your gloves.

You looked back to see Momo holding a pole.

You mumbled "Why do I have to fight..." then started walking towards her.

She ran up to you and you quickly touched the pole she had, making it shatter. She jumped back but as she did her hand touched your's. She fell on her butt and kept saying 'ow'.

"Ah! Momo! I am so sorry!" You yelled backing up away from her.

"It's fi- Ow!" She yelled.

You felt Aizawa's scarf wrap around you, and saw a few students run up to Momo.

"A-Aizawa~sensei she didn't m-mean it, so please let her g-go" Momo stuttered out.

Aizawa let you go and you grabbed your gloves then ran into the locker room and changed. You ran to the roof ignoring everyone and everything you saw.

You got to the roof and sat down on the edge.

"W-What did I do..." You mumbled.

You started crying. You were there for about a good 20 minutes til you heard the roof door open. You quickly stood up preparing to be yelled at by one of your classmates.

"Y/n! Please don't jump!" You heard a female voice yell.

It was Momo. She was the only girl in the class who talked to you, or even liked you as a friend.

'No, why her... why not Bakugo or Todoroki. I can at least stand the swearing or big lecture... Even getting yelled at by Aizawa would have been nicer...' You thought.

You turned and saw Momo crying for some reason.

"Ah! Momo! D-don't cry!" You yelled panicing.

"Y/n *sniffle* don't you da-dare *sniffle* leave me *sniffle*" She said with tears streaming down her face.

"Momo... I would never leave you" You said "But I hurt you... and I probably will again and again".

"No you won't!" She yelled. She ran up to you and pulled you into a hug. She cried into your shoulder while you started walking away from the edge with her still hugging you.

"Momo..." You mumbled as you hugged her back.

Momo kissed you quickly then pulled away.

"You will never hurt me. And even if you do, it won't stop me from loving you" She said.

"Y-You... Love me?" You asked.

"I know you are probably straight but-" You cut her off by kissing her on the lips again.

She kissed you back and took off one of your gloves and held your hand. She pulled back and smiled.

"See you won't hurt me" She said.

"I guess you were right" You said.

"Hey Y/n... Remember how I wanted to talk to you at lunch?" She asked.

"Yeah?".

"I was going to tell you I loved you".

"Aw! Momo! You're to cute!".

"S-Stop it".

"No way... Hey you know, opposites do attract" You said as you smirked.

"Guess you're right" She said as she kissed you again.

The End!

Ps. Todoroki was watching the whole thing. He even recorded it and showed it to you and Momo. You guys got embarrassed... He still teases you about it every day.