I Lied|Todoroki x Shinsou's sister! Reader

Quirk- Controling
Can control people.

Little twist behind your quirk in this. You and Shinso don't need a response after training with Aizawa.

In this story you are Shinsou's, or well Hitoshi's, sister. He sadly didn't get into the hero course, but you somehow did. You always felt bad because you made it when he didn't. He wasn't mad that you did though, instead he blamed himself. He always claimed "You can just control our quirk better", but you knew he was hurt by it. It's why whenever you got the chance to hangout or be with him at school you took it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You sat in your desk who was behind, one of your only friend in class 1-A, Midoriya Izuku.

"Hey Midoriya" You said.

You set your head on your desk.

"Let me guess. Another fight with your brother?" Midoriya asked.

You groaned meaning yes. He sighed and patted your head.

"You know very well that even though he may not show it, he's proud of you. Even if you got into the hero course and he didn't, he still loves you Shinsou~chan" Midoriya said.

"I know but still... I feel bad about it" You said.

A few students entered the classroom and looked at you and Midoriya. Midoriya got up and said good morning to them. He said goodbye to you then went to talk with them.

You set your head up on your hand and looked at the door. You watched the others walk in, but you looked away once you saw Todoroki Shoto, your crush.

Your mind slowly drifted off to thinking about your brother.

You mumbled "I should apologize".

"Apologize to who?" Ochako asked as she randomly appeared next to you.

"Ochako that is none of your business" Iida said as he walked up.

"It's fine Iida. After all Midoriya knows. Me and my brother had a fight..." You said.

You ran your fingers through a small section of your purple hair.

"What was it about this time?" Ochako asked.

"Our classes..." You said.

"I believe your brother is in General Studies, right?" Iida asked.

"Yeah..." You mumbled.

You heard the bell ring. Ochako and Iida quickly walked to their seats and sat down.

Aizawa walked into the classroom and explained that today we would train with all of the classes.

You raised your hand and Aizawa said "Before you ask Shinsou. Yes, all the other courses of the school are training with us. That's including your brother".

You smiled at Aizawa and stopped raising your hand.

"Isn't her brother in General Studies?" You heard someone mumble to themself.

You sighed and followed everyone to the training area.

Time Skip!

"So you will be training against someone, of your choice, for training" Aizawa said in his normal lazy tone.

You and your brother instantly looked at eachother and smirked.

You raised your hand and asked "Can we do teams against teams?".