I'll Never Forget You|Shirakumo X Reader

This whole story is a flashback from when they were at UA.

WARNING!!! This story has a character from the manga you most likely don't know!  Thats Shirakumo!

Quirk-Tarot
With the wielders tarot cards/deck, at any time, they are able to do a reading and possess the power that comes from the reading.

For example let’s do The Empress, they would be able to have a quirk that allows their enemies to fall in love with them to the point they could be manipulated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

"Shirakumo! I won't admit it!" You yelled.

Oboro Shirakumo, one of your best friends and crush. His quirk was, as you called it, Cloud. He could control clouds and create them using them in battle and for defence.

"Come on~ You almost just did!" He responded.

"Nope! Never!" You pouted.

"Why do you tell Kayama this stuff and not me!" He groned, using a cloud to make him float.

"Cause Kayama won't tell everyone" You replied.

You arived at UA and walked to your classroom, ignoring Shirakumo and losing him on the way.

"L/n!" Kayama yelled, running up to you.

"Help me! Shirakumo won't leave me alone!" You yelled.

"Is this about your crush?" She asked.

You covered her mouth and pulled a card out from your deck and showed it to her, the card ment yes.

"Ah" She replied.

"What do you mean 'Ah'. Say a sentence!" You yelled, shaking her.

"You're being louder than Yamada..." A tired Aizawa mumbled from behind you.

You jumped and dropped your deck of cards. You sighed and picked them up.

"Don't be so silent, next time I'll actually attack you" You said, standing up straight.

"Heyo!" Yamada yelled, coming into the room.

"Tone down your voice" Shirakumo said, coming in behind Yamada.

Shirakumo looked at you and smirked.

"Don't think about it" You said.

He ran up to you and grabbed your deck of cards, holding it up in the air so you couldn't reach it.

"You jerk! I need Zeke!" You yelled.

Zeke is the name you gave to your deck. After all, you needed to get closer so you gave him a name you both agreed on.

"That's right! You named this thing!" Shirakumo laughed.

Aizawa grabbed Zeke from Shirakumo's hand and handed Zeke back to you. You smiled at Aizawa and he gave a small smile back.

"I got him to smile!" You cheered.

"What!" Everyone but you and Aizawa yelled.

"Yep! I made Aizawa crack!" You smiled, pointing at the male.

Aizawa scoffed and sat in his set. You sat next to him, Shirakumo behind you, Kayama infront of you, and Yamada on your other side.

All of them said it was you who brought them all together. Yamada and Aizawa were friends already, you dragged Shirakumo and Kayama with you to be their friends. So if you never did that you all wouldn't be close to eachother.

Time Skip

"Whoo! School's done!" You and Shirakumo yelled, standing up from your seats.

"You two think alike... And I don't think that's a good thing" Aizawa mumbled.

"Better than us being alike along with Yamada" You said.

"That is true" Kayama pitched in.

You yawned and fell back, now leaning on Shirakumo.

"Lets go to the roof. I want to take a nap in the sun" You said.

Yamada pulled you forward and pushed you to the door.

"Go then! We have some stuff to get done" He yelled.

You walked to the roof, only Shirakumo following you. You opened the door and fell on the roof, turning over to face the sky.

"You know, I always thought that clouds had no purpose. They were just useless things in the sky. That was until I meet you, Shirakumo" You said.

He sat next to you and looked at the clouds. He chuckled and smiled.

"You made me realize that they're useful, especially when there is a quirk for them" You laughed.

"You made me realize something too. Love. Something I thought I would never experience" Shirakumo said.

You sat up and looked at him, tilting your head wanting him to continue.

"When I first met you I thought you were just like Aizawa. Silent and, well, normal. I was wrong. You are the most beautiful, loving, and non-normal girl I know" He finished.

"You're the kindest person I know. You'd die for anyone, even a cat. You care so much about others, but you forget about yourself. That's why I took the responsibility to care about you. But, I couldn't stop myself from loving you" You replied.

Shirakumo looked at you and smiled, you smiled back. He pulled you close to him and kissed you. You kissed him back of course.

He pulled away and did his funny yet adorable smile.

Present Time (Time the show starts)

You looked at the grave and smiled, glad to remember the good times.

"I'll never forget you" You said.

"L/n? You ready to go?" Aizawa asked, standing under a tree a few yards away from you.

"Yeah" You replied, setting some flowers and something else on the grave.

You ran up to Aizawa and smiled.

"It's a shame the others couldn't come, but I know he's glad you came to visit" Aizawa said.

"I come every day Aizawa. And I'll never stop coming back" You replied, starting to walk back to the car.

"What did you put on the grave?" Aizawa asked, following you.

"Our promise necklaces. I have mine on and now his is by him, forever there, with him" You replied, looking at the clouds.

'I Love You. But please move on' A voice said.

You turned around to see Shirakumo standing at the grave with his necklace on, smiling and waving.

You smiled and waved back, closing your eyes that were now watery.

You opened your eyes to see he was gone. You wiped your tears and turned around, starting to walk to the car again.

"Hey, Shouta. It's time I move on... He'd like that, right?" You asked, grabbing his hand and holding it.

"Of course, Y/n" He replied, holding your hand.

The End!

Bonus~

"So, you two finally got together!" Kayama cheered.

You looked at Shirakumo and nodded. Yamada clapped while Aizawa said "Congratulations" and walked away.

"I feel bad for him... He did have a crush on you after all" Shirakumo said.

"Aizawa?" You asked.

Shirakumo nodded.

You pulled out your deck and gave yourself a reading, now knowing what the future will hold.

You'd have to say goodbye to Shirakumo then move on... Maybe you'd give Aizawa a chance one you did move on...