My Copycat|Monoma x Reader

Quirk- Time Manipulation
Can control time. The wilder can go into the past or future. They can also stop time. Along with this quirk they can bend reality. They can form things out of nowhere as long as it could have been done in the past or will be done in the future.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You were sitting in your class, class 1-A. You were looking out the window when you heard Aizawa say something along the lines of "We are going to be training with class 1-B today".

Everyone cheered and stood up, except you. Aizawa quickly activated his quirk and his scarf scattered around him. You smirked once everyone sat down really fast.

"Good job for not moving L/n" Aizawa said.

He knew you were a bit jumpy at things, so he tended to favor you. (#Dadzawa!)

You smilled and mumbled a thanks. Everyone got up and walked to the locker rooms. You followed after everyone and were the last person out of the locker room.

"We are going to do some basic training, so everyone get a partner from the other class, scatter, then battle" Aizawa said.

You looked around and already saw people pairing up.

"Hey! Y/n!" Kendo, your only friend that's a girl from 1-B, yelled.

"H-Hey Kendo" You said smiling.

"Wanna be m-" She started but got cut off my someone picking you up and tossing you over their shoulder.

"H-Hey put me down!" You screeched.

"Sorry Kendo, but this one owes me a fight" Monoma said.

"Monoma! Put me down!" You yelled.

He carried you to an open area then set you down. "What's the big idea?" You asked.

"You owe me a fight from the sports festival. After all, I did help you get past the race" He said.

"I could have done it myself" You said.

"Well, ready?" He asked. He backed up about a foot or two and smirked.

You quickly leaned back and used one hand to do a cartwheel. You landed on your feet and smiled.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna win!" You yelled.

"You're on 1-A scum!" He yelled back.

"Go!" You both yelled at the same time.

You stopped time and walked up to him. You pinned him to the floor and restarted time. "Hey Mo~no~ma" You said in an annoying tone.

"God damit!" He yelled.

"You forgot, I can stop time. Small mistake, but that can be overlooked. Oh, yeah look at Kendo and Tetsutetsu" You whispered the last part in his ear.

You looked over and saw them kissing. Monoma held in a laugh while you chuckled. You got off Monoma and held out your hand.

"Next time I'll let you copy my quirk" You said smiling.

"Stop being nice 1-A scum" He said, getting up himself.

"Yeah, yeah. Cya later Monoma!" You yelled running off.

Time skip

It was after school and you walked towards the dorms and saw Monoma standing next to the 1-A dorm doors.

"Monoma? What are you doing he- Oh, please don't pick a fight with Bakugo. We don't need a repeat from last time..." You said.

"Go put your stuff in your dorm and change into different clothes. Then meet me here in 20 minutes" Monoma said looking away.