What Do You Say?|Bakugo Katsuki x Villain!Fem!Reader

Quirk-None

You're quirkless but you've studied about spirits and worked on your energy and aura, making them stronger. You could use your aura to dull down other's pain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

"You sure this is a good idea boss?" You asked, your hands behind your head.

"Yes, we can get the student we need." Shigaraki replied.

You hopped over the couch with a sigh. You didn't have a quirk and were being sent to take care of a lot of students with quirks. Not like you cared, you were going to get out of this life this time.

"You'll be with me. I'll make sure you aren't hurt." Mr. Compress said, placing a hand on your head.

"Even if I'm the youngest, it doesn't mean I'm a child." You pouted.

"Everyone ready?" Kurogiri asked.

"Yeah." Everyone replied.

Then you were covered in a black mist. You closed your eyes and opened them to see you were in a forest. You and Compress walked around, looking for the student you needed to get.

"So we're after that explosion boy, Bakugo?" You asked.

Compress nodded while looking around. A giant shadow appeared over to your right. You looked at Compress and started running in that direction. Compress didn't follow. You saw a few students and Moonfish was nowhere to be found. You looked around more and found him in some trees.

You walked out from behind the tree with a smile, "I thought he was better than that... Doesn't matter to me anyways. I'm here to help."

"Who the hell are you!" The angry blonde you were after yelled.

"No one important... Just be safe. I don't want and accident to happen." You said.

You looked at the green haired boy. You slowly walked up to the students with your hands up.

"Don't get seperated. They're after you explosion kid." You explained.

"Why are you telling us this?" The student with multiple arms asked.

"I never wanted to be a villain. I didn't have a quirk, there for I was bullied and hated. My current boss, who you know as Shigaraki, found me and took me in. I didn't know what they did at the time." You explained.

You walked closer to the boy with green hair and gently touched his arms, dulling down his pain.

"What the?" He asked.

"I have a strong aura. I worked on that when I found out I didn't have a quirk. I learned to heal others using my energy. Well, I can dull down the pain a lot at least." You replied.

You held your hands out to the half and half boy. He put ice over your hands as a restraint.

"Just drag me along. Someone will find you and break me out. I'm useless to them right now anyways." You mumbled.

"Why are you doing this?" Half and half asked.

"I want to get away from the villains... If I'm taken into custody I'll be free, even if I'm in jail." You said.

"Dumb story." The blonde replied.

"Jeez... Didn't know you were that pissy." You growled.

"Calm down. We'll get you out of villainy. Some how we will." The green one said.

You smiled for once, "Thanks."

"You know our names right?" He asked.

"Yeah. I just prefer the nicknames I gave you. Right! I'm L/n Y/n." You replied.